Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-Type rear brake rotors

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 03:58 AM
Veteran Member
Received 3,126 Likes on 2,304 Posts
Default F-Type rear brake rotors

Related to my earlier thread on rear brake pad replacement.
Long story short, I'm after slotted and drilled nickel/silver rear brake discs/rotors for my 2014 S coupe, to match the set of front rotors I already have.
These are the "high performance" 326 mm rear discs as opposed to the "super performance" 376 mm rear discs.
So far I cannot find anyone who makes what I am after, well at least not anyone who specifies "fits F-Type".
Jaguar fit 326 mm rear discs to lots of models, in particular the XF, I'm trying to find out if the F-Type rear 326 mm discs are identical to the XF ones.
I've been corresponding with R1 Concepts as they possibly have what I want, and they definitely have the "performance" 355 mm front discs for the F-Type in silver/nickel slotted and cross drilled, but I am getting nowhere fast with them trying to explain about the 326 mm rear discs.
So, after all that, does anyone know for 100% sure whether or not the rear 326 mm discs on the F-Type are absolutely identical to other Jag 326 mm rear discs?

Old 09-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Banned
Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default Suggestion ....

Originally Posted by OzXFR
Long story short, I'm after slotted and drilled nickel/silver rear brake discs/rotors for my 2014 S coupe, to match the set of front rotors I already have.
These are the "high performance" 326 mm rear discs as opposed to the "super performance" 376 mm rear discs.
So far I cannot find anyone who makes what I am after, well at least not anyone who specifies "fits F-Type".
Jaguar fit 326 mm rear discs to lots of models, in particular the XF, I'm trying to find out if the F-Type rear 326 mm discs are identical to the XF ones.
I've been corresponding with R1 Concepts as they possibly have what I want, and they definitely have the "performance" 355 mm front discs for the F-Type in silver/nickel slotted and cross drilled, but I am getting nowhere fast with them trying to explain about the 326 mm rear discs.
So, after all that, does anyone know for 100% sure whether or not the rear 326 mm discs on the F-Type are absolutely identical to other Jag 326 mm rear discs?
I also want to change all four rotors to drilled version at some point. You should contact STOP TECH located in California. They are going to have rotors for the F Type supposedly in October.
Call them .

Old 09-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Received 243 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by OzXFR

Call R1 Concepts again and ask to speak to James.
He helped me get the rotors I wanted for my "R", when others at R1 seemed confused and did not know where to turn to get definitive answers on the various variants for the F-Type.