F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Six Gap - North Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 07:23 PM
Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Six Gap - North Georgia

Had a great early Spring ride in the F-Type in North Georgia earlier today. This was my first trip to the Six Gap, I will definitely be coming back again soon. For my route I headed north from Dolonaga GA to Suches, then north east to Vogel State Park and finally headed back home via the Richard Russell Scenic Hwy.

Pic of Jessica is from RR Scenic Hwy, I alway forget to close those door handles in my pics. Is there anyway to close door handles and not have mirrors retract?

Regardless, a great day for a drive, this car is such a beast.

Attached Thumbnails Six Gap - North Georgia-img_0010.jpg   Six Gap - North Georgia-img_0011.jpg  
Old 02-19-2017, 07:28 PM
Veteran Member
Received 640 Likes on 410 Posts

Originally Posted by thedude
Pic of Jessica is from RR Scenic Hwy, I alway forget to close those door handles in my pics. Is there anyway to close door handles and not have mirrors retract?
Turn the ignition on, leave the key inside, roll down the opposite window from where you're photographing and lock the doors through the open window.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:47 PM
Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

I think you can press both mirror buttons at the same time once you turn the car off and it will prevent it from folding the mirrors.