General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Stolen Genrad WDS in Boston England

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Unhappy Stolen Genrad WDS in Boston England

Hi all,
just added to the genrad link but thought better let everybody know about this theft of my INDI'S gear
here is copy of post to the genrad post

Hi chaps,
glad everybody is still using the WDS, it's a long story but I had the oppertunity to purchase a ford WDS station, which I did then got some Jaguar software from XJGUY, now the set is runnung ok, thing is I was only after the software to fix my INDI's set which he had dropped and buggerred up the hard drive anyway he was sorted out.
In my purchase I did not recieve any cables but that was OK as my INDI let me use his.Now over the weekend last some poor soul with no regards to anybodies rights etc decided to liberate his workshop of all his kit, luckily they were distubed but not before they had thieved the WDS, compressor , half his toolchest Oh and next doors quad bike, so if you are offered a WDS in or around BOSTON ENGLAND please let the police know or PM me (so we can cut the fingers off the B******s)ALSO I myself have a machine with no cables, Bit like camera and no film or gun without ammo so if any kind soul out there knows where I might be able to obtain at least the battery cable (A204) and the DLC cable (B203) it would be appreciated, i have tried Teradyne but as yet no reply.
All the best guys
RRosscoe

So if offered this kit you know what to do
Thanks