Jaguar Customer Relationship Centre This is an area for members to contact Jaguars Customer relationship centre. It should be used to aid in resolving disputes, NOT for technical issues

JLR AJ-133 5.0L Failure Law Suit

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JLR AJ-133 5.0L Failure Law Suit

I have seen enough of the "treatment" of JLR customers by JLR regarding a clearly faulty design of timing gear.

If anyone would like to join this suit I have several ex Land Rover employees who are willing to testify the engine design was faulty. If we can prove they knew about the fault in discovery I believe we will be entitled to triple damages as a punitive measure. I believe we may also be entitled to attorney fees. This could easily become a very big case with big damages.

If anyone would like to join this lawsuit please email me at cliff@midatlanticseo.com. My father will likely be in charge of either the case or choosing an excellent litigator depending upon the size and damages of this lawsuit.

Please provide any information about failures you have witnessed or occurred to your vehicle, it would be much appreciated.

If anyone wants to sue land rover in the USA directly they take service at 555 MacArthur Blvd, Mahwah NJ 07430 and please be aware in the USA case law precedent has already established the reasonable life of a car at 6 years and 100,000 miles not dependent upon if you are the original owner. Also it does not matter if you have since sold your Jaguar Land Rover Range Rover as long as you have receipts showing the cost of the repairs.