Regional Coordinator - New Zealand

Old 06-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts
Default Regional Coordinator - New Zealand

Hi all,
we're looking to appoint "Regional Coordinators" for each individual section and are looking for anyone that may be interested.

The role as Regional Coordinator is to help to promote the region to the best of their ability.

Instances / duties would include the following.......

Perhaps welcome any new members from the "new member" area and direct them to the regional area where they can chat with other like minded individuals from the same locale.

Keep order as required and if necessary.............make the mod team aware of any issues and request help as may be needed.

Discuss / organise meets and events in the region etc etc as they see fit.

Generally, we will be looking for someone with both a love of the marque and for the forum obviously. Longevity on the site isn't necessarily a deciding factor as against who woul be best for the role.

There will be a badge and a sense of responsibility attached and if this sounds like you, and you're interested, please shoot me a pm to discuss.

The following 2 users liked this post by JimC64:
akka (07-23-2014), Geofflvmyjag (10-26-2014)
Old 06-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Veteran Member

I'm going to ask IB if we can have yet another forum banner....lol

I'm hopeful, as we have one for the US and another for Europe.

These have already been doing the rounds at meets / events and are filling up with names from some memorable times to date.

I feel it would be too much to ask that one of the existing banners be shipped to Australia, both financially in in terms of time taken to arrive.

I'll let you know how that goes In the fullness of time.

Old 04-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by JimC64
Hi all,
we're looking to appoint "Regional Coordinators" for each individual section and are looking for anyone that may be interested.

The role as Regional Coordinator is to help to promote the region to the best of their ability.

Instances / duties would include the following.......

Perhaps welcome any new members from the "new member" area and direct them to the regional area where they can chat with other like minded individuals from the same locale.

Keep order as required and if necessary.............make the mod team aware of any issues and request help as may be needed.

Discuss / organise meets and events in the region etc etc as they see fit.

Generally, we will be looking for someone with both a love of the marque and for the forum obviously. Longevity on the site isn't necessarily a deciding factor as against who woul be best for the role.

There will be a badge and a sense of responsibility attached and if this sounds like you, and you're interested, please shoot me a pm to discuss.

Anyone up for this??

Old 01-16-2017, 12:17 AM
Received 6,317 Likes on 4,367 Posts

OK NZ members, we haven't had any success finding a local coordinator for the NZ forum.

I'm going to jump in here for a bit and try to get your local forum moving along.

If your name doesn't appear on the roll call thread please shout out and we will make sure you are on there. Lots of long time members will not be there.

If you have any reputable Jag workshops or suppliers please add them to the relevant threads. And add a few words about your experience with them.

If any of you have ideas about members getting together for drives or outings start a thread and I will follow it up with messages to all known members.

If you are not into the club scene this is a good way make some local contacts with other Jaguar enthusiasts and get your car out on the road with others.
We have been doing this in Qld for a couple of years now and great friendships have been made along with many members helping each other out with car issues and parts supplies.

Regional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_5588.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_5602.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_5603.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_5627.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_5641.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_4006.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_3985.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_3769.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_3778.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_2018.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_2011.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_6542.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_8333.jpgRegional Coordinator - New Zealand-dsc_8318.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited by o1xjr; 01-16-2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:28 AM
Received 193 Likes on 169 Posts

If anybody is interested the Auckland Jaguar club have been invited to a low key track day on Hampton Downs club circuit. This is being run by the Auckland branch of the MG club.
Special rates for club members. Hope this dosen't contravene the forums constitution, if it does please feel free to remove it.
If it can stay feel free to PM me

Old 04-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please add me to the roll call: S Smith Greytown

Originally Posted by Robman25
If anybody is interested the Auckland Jaguar club have been invited to a low key track day on Hampton Downs club circuit. This is being run by the Auckland branch of the MG club.
Originally Posted by Robman25
Special rates for club members. Hope this dosen't contravene the forums constitution, if it does please feel free to remove it.
If it can stay feel free to PM me

Originally Posted by o1xjr
OK NZ members, we haven't had any success finding a local coordinator for the NZ forum.

I'm going to jump in here for a bit and try to get your local forum moving along.

If your name doesn't appear on the roll call thread please shout out and we will make sure you are on there. Lots of long time members will not be there.

If you have any reputable Jag workshops or suppliers please add them to the relevant threads. And add a few words about your experience with them.

If any of you have ideas about members getting together for drives or outings start a thread and I will follow it up with messages to all known members.

If you are not into the club scene this is a good way make some local contacts with other Jaguar enthusiasts and get your car out on the road with others.
We have been doing this in Qld for a couple of years now and great friendships have been made along with many members helping each other out with car issues and parts supplies.

Attachment 141528Attachment 141529Attachment 141530Attachment 141531Attachment 141532Attachment 141533Attachment 141534Attachment 141535Attachment 141536Attachment 141537Attachment 141538Attachment 141539Attachment 141540Attachment 141541

Cheers.