PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: 1998 Jaguar XJR

Old 01-17-2017, 04:13 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 1998 Jaguar XJR

FS:1998 Jaguar XJR
VIN: SAJPX1849WC836891

For sale is my 1998 Carnival Red Jaguar XJR with 188,612 miles on the clock. Clean NJ State title and Carfax/AutoCheck reports. Car is in impeccable condition, both inside and out. The car is 100% complete with no stories or issues, and is not a Nikasil coated motor which can be verified by VIN. Throughout my ownership, I have addressed a number of issues as well as enhancements to the Jag. Over the past 6 months, I've performed both preventive, scheduled, and necessary maintenance as well as well as a full top end overhaul along with multiple enhancements to the tune of $14,000, all of which I have endless service invoices and documentation for. There is zero rust on the car. These are awesome cars, and parts for them are dirt cheap as Jaguar was manufactured by Ford during that period.

- Brand new Carnival Red Metallic paint job in December of 2015, door jambs included.
- Upgraded lightweight Eurotech supercharger pulley, cold air intake, and Arden performance exhaust.
- Upgraded Kenwood radio with Bluetooth, Aux, iPod, and SD/USB/CD.
- Enclosed slim Kicker subwoofer and Alpine amplifier.
- Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport Plus tires all around (10/2016).
- Front and rear Bilstein shocks & struts and front hub/bearings.
- Brand new limited slip differential unit with OE 75W/90 synthetic gear oil.
- Full tune up including all new spark plugs, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, transmission flush, PCV valve, hoses, and O2 sensors.
- New OEM water pump and thermostat
- Top end overhaul on motor
- New fuel pump and fuel filter as well as drive belts and supercharger belt.
- Brand new Interstate battery (3/2016) with warranty.
- Super rare front clear lens turn signal covers with stealth bulbs.
- New OEM Vanden Plas chrome grill surround with factory XJR mesh inserts as well as lower mesh insert to match kidney grill.
- Eurotech rear lip
- Phillips Diamond Vision 5000k halogen bulbs (low beams, high beams, fog lights)
- 4 wheel alignment done 11/2016

Car has been meticulously maintained with no corners cut. The paint is brand new, wheels are super clean with "R" designated center caps, super clean interior, wood, and monthly conditioned leather. This car is the definition of a sleeper and the supercharger whine is simply intoxicating. When shifting manually, a second gear pull will throw you back in your seat. This is a modern classic sleeper. After owning over 30+ cars I can say that this is definitely one of my top favorites. It drives super tight and needs absolutely nothing, one hundred percent ready to go. It has the power and performance of your modern day sports car while retaining the comfort and elegance of a classic Jaguar. It drives, feels, looks, and smells like a low mile example.

I will provide the following to the buyer: A full $500 detailing including engine bay, carpet shampoo, leather conditioning, orbital polishing, etc. I will also supply Toughguard protectant for the paint. It will bead water, seal, and UV protect the paint for five years, guaranteed....no future waxes necessary. Dealers charge $700 and up for these services (quoted from Paul Miller Jaguar). I will also include four Arden slotted performance rotors and ceramic pads, as well as a fresh bottle of Jaguar touch-up paint. That's close to $1500 in value all included with the car.

Make me a reasonable offer, and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Willing to assist in shipping as well.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Thumbnails 1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-100.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-93.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-96.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-115.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-122.jpg  

1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-95.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-105.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-102.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-108.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-112.jpg  

1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-103.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-116.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-111.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-101.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-94.jpg  

1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-106.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-114.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-107.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-104.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-113.jpg  

1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-99.jpg   1998 Jaguar XJR-fullsizerender-110.jpg