Go Back   Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum > Jaguar Classifieds > PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS

Welcome to Jaguar Forums!
Welcome to JaguarForums.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Jaguar Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2012, 10:38 AM

Default 1999 XJ8 Tools and tool holder

Looking to buy the tools and tool holder that fit under the hood to the right, to complete my car. Just found out what the compartment was for, so MUST have the tools. price including shipping to Houston, Texas.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Veteran Member

Thanked 1,061 Times in 847 Posts

Most NAS spec cars did not have this option.

However, they can sometimes be found on the ebay.co.uk site.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:38 PM

Default Underhood Toll Kit

I just went to the Houston Coffee and Cars event today, (July 7th) always wondered, since I bought the XJ8 approx 4 months ago, what that compartment was for. There was a 1999 XJR, owned by the guy since new, with the toolbox in place. Answered a question for me, now I MUST have one. Never seen a post since I joined the Forum, that mentioned it, I thought it was just a space to put tools temporarily while working under the hood??? Well you learn something every day, Don't you???

Last edited by TerryR; 07-07-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Veteran Member

Thanked 1,061 Times in 847 Posts

You might want to look back on the historical view of the threads in the various sections.

Lots of good information that you will miss if you only read what pops up on a daily basis.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:15 AM

Default X308 Toolkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by plums View Post
You might want to look back on the historical view of the threads in the various sections.

Lots of good information that you will miss if you only read what pops up on a daily basis.
Thanks for the information, I was using the wrong search parameters, when I searched TOOLKIT found exactly what I was looking for, went to the U.K. E-Bay site, and bought one straight away. Thanks Again.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:15 AM