PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: 2005 XJ Super V8

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,166 Likes on 2,335 Posts
Default 2005 XJ Super V8

I rate this car 9 out of 10. Classic Radiance Red on Barley interior is a rare color combo, along with all possible options on the top of the line Jaguar sold make this a very desirable car. Low mileage of 70k is icing on the cake.

I'm selling it because I've moved to a smaller home and need to make room for the daily driver(s).

I have the maintenance/ repair records from the two previous owners who serviced the vehicle at Jaguar dealerships. I'm a former mechanic and I maintain my own vehicle and have my records as well.

Carfax shows service performed by dealerships and independent service centers, when and if they provide the information to Carfax, so, in short, I have more information than Carfax.
I stored this car over the winter. I only drive the car on weekends. Always hand washed.
The vehicle comes with 2 sets of wheels. Brand new 18" Tucana style wheels and Michelin Pilot tires which were a $2000 investment. (hence the cost in relation to KBB)
I'm also including the original 19" wheels that are equipped with blizzaks tires as well. The spare is the 19".
I have many many images and can answer your questions. I do not want to part with the car, however the warden er um wife, says otherwise.

Attached Thumbnails 2005 XJ Super V8-p1010007.jpg  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Veteran Member

Forgot to add that I'm asking $24,900 OBO. With the additional set of wheels and tires, this is KBB pricing.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Received 95 Likes on 85 Posts

Would you be interested in selling your 19" wheels. If so, can you send/post pics? Also, would you sell without Blizzaks?

Old 09-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by anindyam
Would you be interested in selling your 19" wheels. If so, can you send/post pics? Also, would you sell without Blizzaks?

Hi. Thanks for your question but no, will keep all of the OEM equipment (in this case, wheels) with the sale of the vehicle.

Old 09-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Veteran Member
Default Will Consider Trade

Will consider Trading vehicle straight up as well. I am interested in Hyundai Equus or Genesis, Mercedes possible other cars as well. You car should be of the same value and you must have all maintenance records as I do.

You have to see this car to believe how clean it is. 9 out of 10. Classic Radiance on Barley rare color combo, along with all possible options on the top of the line Jaguar sold make this a very desirable car. Low mileage of 70k is icing on the cake. I'm selling it because I've moved to a smaller home and need to make room for the daily driver(s).

I have the maintenance/ repair records from the two previous owners who serviced the vehicle at Jaguar dealerships. I'm a former mechanic and I maintain my own vehicle and have my records. Carfax shows service performed by dealerships and independent service centers if and when they provide the information to Carfax, so, in short, I have more complete maintenance records than Carfax and it's from the dealerships that serviced the car before I purchased. This compliments the carfax report.

I stored this car over the winter. I only drive the car on weekends. Brand new 18" Tucana style wheels and Michelin Pilot tires which were a $2000 investment. I'm including the original 19" wheels that are equipped with blizzak tires as well.

I have many more images.

2005 Jaguar XJ-Series Super V8 Vehicle Options • Adjustable Pedals • Brembo Brakes • Front Power Memory Seat • Rear Air • Air Conditioning • Front Side Airbag • Rear Airbags • Alarm System • Full Size Spare Tire • Rear Defroster • Rear window privacy shades • Alloy Wheels • Hands free Wireless • Second Row Heated Seat • AM/FM • Heated Exterior Mirror • Second Row Multi-Adjustable Power Seat • Anti-Lock Brakes • Heated Seats • Second Row Sound Controls • Automatic Climate Control • Heated Wood and Leather Steering Wheel • Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls • Automatic Headlights • High Intensity Discharge Headlights • Side Airbags • Automatic Load-Leveling • Interval Wipers • Side Head Curtain Airbag • Back Up Sonar • Keyless Entry • Steering Wheel Mounted Controls • Bluetooth • Leather Seats • Subwoofer • CD • Heated Leather Steering Wheel • Sun Roof • CD Changer • Memory Seats • Tachometer • Child Safety Door Locks • Navigation • Telematics System • Adaptive Cruise Control • Passenger Airbag • Telescopic Steering Column • Daytime Running Lights • Passenger Multi-Adjustable Power Seat • Tilt Wheel • Driver Airbag • Power Brakes • Traction Control • Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat • Power Locks • Trip Computer • Electro-chromic Exterior Rearview Mirror • Power Mirrors • Trunk Anti-Trap Device • Electro-chromic Interior Rearview Mirror • Power Rear Shade • DVD Player • Electronic Brake Assistance • Power Seats • Electronic Parking Aid • Power Steering • Vehicle Stability Control System • Extra Keys • Power Trunk Lid • Voice Activated Telephone • Fog Lights • Power Windows • Wood grain • Front Air Dam • Rain Sensing Wipers • Xenon Headlights • Front Power Lumbar Support

Old 09-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Veteran Member

Price Drop. Asking $22,900 OBO. I realize a lot of us buy these cars nationally. Need to take shipping into account, etc.