PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: Bentley Arnage Red Label

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mosesbotbol
I've always lusted after an Arnage! I would like to get 2005+ for the update lights. Your car is amazing and actually noticed on BaT.

I would be into this car if it were sale 6 months from now... That is the beginning of our next car buying opportunity.

How has it been to own? Is it reliable?
Thanks for the kind note!

It's actually been a thrill to own thus far. I was expecting horror stories and til a few months ago would expect a check engine light or something to go wrong, but they've really done a great job with the Arnage, more specifically with the 6.75 liter Rolls-Royce motor.

The torque is immense and the driving is effortless. It rides amazing and is a total drivers' car IMO.

Not sure if it's the paint, the name, or what it is, but this thing just has this presence I never saw coming. I can pull up to the coffee shop in my XKR-S and it won't get noticed like the Bentley does.

Somewhere down the line I'd really like to get my hands on a Final Series Arnage, which will be when Mulsanne values start trickling down

Hey you never know, she may still be on the market when you're ready to pull the trigger! Lol