PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthWest]: Large amount of XJ8L parts in TX!

Old 12-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Large amount of XJ8L parts in TX!

Well the time has come to get serious about selling these parts from my 01 XJ8L parts car. I will list the parts that I do have along with a link to my picture gallery. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 USA. Shipping elsewhere would have to be figured and added. Could even consider haggling since I need this stuff gone and I want you guys to save this stuff from the scrap bin.

Gallery:

RH tail light with "bulb holder/circuit board" LNC4900 fits 98-03 $85

Shifter assy with leather knob MJA4913AB round wheel with brush on it is broken and can be seen laying next to it in the picture. Lots of good parts on this assembly. $50

Front shock tower plate; has the orange bushing that bolts to top of the shock. Dont know which side it is. Bushings look worn. $20

RH side A/C vent assembly. GND6725AB $15

CD changer w/ mounting bracket. Missing cartridge, missing piece of cover that had the Leaper on it. LNF4160AA $50

Console top black leather; embroidered with letters A M; Cupholders functional $75

RH side mirror; has smaller "wide angle" mirror attached to larger one; has plastic film stuck to the back of it and would probably come off with some GOOF OFF; Wire connector has 12 positions and all 12 are populated (does this indicate power-fold?) I couldnt read the whole part number on the tag. Appears to be black colored, someone corrected me and suggested it was "Anthracite" which may well be true (extremely dark grey with metallic) $30

More parts will be added as time permits! Thanks for looking! PM me for more info!
-Rob

Last edited by GGG; 01-06-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: add FS[Region] to thread title
Old 01-04-2015, 10:42 AM

Well crap, tried to edit my last post and I guess it only lets you do it once.

Headlight assembly LNC4621CA has 3 of 4 mounting pads, one was broken in wreck, very tiny ding in chrome ring. $15

LR door handle cup with tweeter hole. Cant read part number. Needs cleaned up $10

Parking brake lever boot. Interior color cashmere (SDZ) has brown on it, Im assuming thats coffee $10

LF and RR power window motor; came from 02 XJR. $50

LH dash vent GND6727AC $15

Body processor module LNG2500AB $40

Old 01-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would you have the gauge cluster?

Old 01-06-2015, 07:31 AM

I certainly do! Just havent had time to put it on here yet. Would be much easier if I had a whole room to lay these things out in, lol. The cluster I have is from the 01 XJ8L and its ready to sell. $40 shipped to the lower 48! PM me if interested.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:08 AM
GGG
Received 16,749 Likes on 12,142 Posts

Originally Posted by ixj8it
..... tried to edit my last post and I guess it only lets you do it once. .....
Rob,

The 'edit' function is available for around 20 minutes after making a post. In that time you can make as many edits as you like. The only exception is the Moderator Team have 'edit' available permanently.

I've added FS[Southwest] to your thread title so members can see where the parts are.

Graham

Old 01-06-2015, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by GGG
Rob,

The 'edit' function is available for around 20 minutes after making a post. In that time you can make as many edits as you like. The only exception is the Moderator Team have 'edit' available permanently.

I've added FS[Southwest] to your thread title so members can see where the parts are.

Graham
Thanks! I wasn't quite sure how to classify Texas since it's kind of south central. I wish I would have known about the edit function before, now my thread is going to look horrible and be increasingly confusing as I add items. Lol I suppose once I finally have gone through the parts I have I could close this thread and make a more organized one. I just don't have the time to do it all at once. Thanks again!

Old 01-07-2015, 06:40 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is the speedometer from a supercharged XJ8L? Do you know the mileage?
Thanks,
Jan

Old 01-07-2015, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by jandouglass
Is the speedometer from a supercharged XJ8L? Do you know the mileage?
Thanks,
Jan
It was from a naturally aspirated xj8L. I'm not sure of the mileage but didn't expect it to be too high since the seats weren't worn too bad.
Are you sure the mileage is stored in the cluster? I know on early 2000s dodge vehicles , mileage is stored in the bcm and the cluster just displays it. Also, I will accept offers on these parts if you think my prices are out of line. Thanks. We can also contact one another via phone if you would like... Or just PM me!

Old 02-22-2015, 08:34 AM

The time has come to get these parts gone. I dont have time to catalog each part and upload pics apparently. Just gonna throw a list out there of whats not all listed and see if anyone needs anything. Prices are completely OBO so make an offer on everything. Im just going to throw this stuff in the trash along with the stuff I listed earlier if it doesnt move quickly enough. Everything is from an 01 XJ8L so you should know if it fits or not. I can supply part numbers on most everything. Here we go:

gauge cluster
window regulators
power window motors
door control modules
interior lights above rear door
pull handles from above rear door
center console insert
interior door handles
shifter bezel
defroster grille
2 cashmere sunvisors
complete jack "holder" (contains jack, lugwrench, wheel chocks, looks complete)
rear fuse box (by back seat)
interior switches
steering column trim
steering column
set of lock cylinders with 1 key and keyfob
4.0 throttle body
front fender liners
tons of XJ8L wood grain trim (almost all pieces)
01 radio with navigation
underhood fuse box
hvac controls
and theres more! Surely someone needs some of these parts. Would give an excellent deal to someone willing to take it all up. Thanks

Old 02-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Do you have the rear door puddle light assemblies?

Old 02-23-2015, 09:15 PM

If you mean the lights on the rear door panels, I don't have them anymore. Thanks for the interest!

Old 02-24-2015, 02:12 PM
Received 141 Likes on 113 Posts

What all is included with the nav radio? I have a 99XJ8L that I would like to install a factory setup.

Old 02-24-2015, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by RonaldP
What all is included with the nav radio? I have a 99XJ8L that I would like to install a factory setup.
I'm not sure. I do have the radio though! Let me browse some wiring diagrams and see what all is part of the system.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:30 AM

I tried to PM you but it wouldnt work. Looks like there are a few parts to this system: the radio, the navigation control module, the gps antenna. Looks like there are different cd changers depending on whether or not you have the premium system. Let me do some poking around and see if I also have this nav control module. I dont think I have the antenna.

Old 03-01-2015, 10:54 PM

It appears the only part of the navigation system I bothered to keep from the car is the radio itself. Thanks for your interest. Remember, dont be afraid to make offers. The worst I can say is no. Almost forgot....bump!

Old 03-08-2015, 09:33 AM

PMs replied!

Old 03-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Do you have the left front wheel arch liner?

Old 03-13-2015, 05:41 PM

Do you mean the black plastic fender liner that has the vent opening at the front to cool the brakes? If so, yes! I have both sides. I will send you a PM now.

Old 03-28-2015, 07:54 AM

Bump! Check posts 1,2, and 9 for a list of essentially all the parts I have. About sick of looking at this stuff.

Old 04-18-2015, 11:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have the front passenger door lock assembly? On my 02 it's part number is gna 1080dg I believe. Thanks in advance for the time!
Kris

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS[SouthWest]: Large amount of XJ8L parts in TX!