PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners

Old 07-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners

I recently traded my 2004 X350 XJ8 for another vehicle and have no further need for the Panasonic Toughbook computer that I bought specifically to help me tinker with the Jag. The computer is not new, but is in excellent condition and has zero issues that I am aware of.

Model # Cf-30KAPAQ2B Fully Rugged series – fully waterproof and dustproof magnesium alloy construction. At approximately 8 pounds, this is not a light-weight plastic laptop, but a heavy, durable computer that can withstand industrial locations such as repair shops, field work, etc. Jaguar recommends Panasonic Toughbooks for its technicians.

The sale includes a JLR Mangoose with JLR v.138 which I bought at UOBD2.net on 12/9/2014 (used only a couple of times and did connect without problem to my 2004 X350 XJ8). NOTE: The Mangoose connects via USB, but is set up to run with the JLR software under XP Mode. The Mangoose must be reconnected under XP Mode each time it is used. Connecting it under Windows 7 will not cause it to be automatically connected under XP Mode. As warned in numerous forum posts, you should NOT be connected to the Internet when using the JLR software. Doing so could cause the software to attempt a connection and ask you to log in, potentially disabling the software. No log ins are required to use this software as long as you do not connect to the Internet while using it.

JTIS 21 (software version of a shop manual) and EPC (electronic parts catalog for finding parts numbers) are also already installed.

Very minor wear on lid, body, keyboard and palm rest consistent with a pre-owned Toughbook (see photos). All metal doors and rubber flaps are present and in excellent condition.
  • Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
  • Genuine Windows 7 C.O.A. license sticker on bottom of laptop
  • All Microsoft updates as of 7/18/15
  • Windows XP Mode installed
  • Recovery DVD set (plus Panasonic recovery DVD)
  • 1.6 Ghz Intel Core 2 duo processor
  • 4GB ram
  • 160GB hard drive – Fully rubberized, removable shock resistant hard drive enclosure.
  • 13.3" Anti Glare daylight viewable touchscreen (can use finger, but easier with the built-in stylus). Rubber dampers in the lid to help protect the display.
  • GOBI wireless WAN. Can be added to Verizon or certain other accounts.
  • 20 channel GPS system (includes CPS mapping software similar to Garmin)
  • DVD/RW Multi Drive (will burn DVDs)
  • Waterproof chicklet keyboard with backlit keys (brightness of keys can be adjusted)
  • Bluetooth
  • SDHC card reader
  • 3 USB 2.0 ports
  • 9 Pin RS 232 Serial port
  • Ethernet LAN (dsl) port
  • 56K Dial Up Modem port
  • 1 PCMCIA and 1 Express Expansion slot
  • Standard VGA port
  • Headphone and microphone ports
  • Printed copy of Panasonic CF-30 Owners Manual
  • Genuine Panasonic power adaptor/charger (Not shown in photos)
  • No mouse included. However, you can use the touchpad, a USB mouse, or a Bluetooth mouse.
  • Panasonic Port Replicator – Allows one to use the Toughbook in a permanent setup (as on a rolling cart). The computer locks onto the replicator. The charger/adaptor is plugged into the replicator. In that case, ports for external monitors, headphones, printer, mouse, etc. on the computer are replaced by those on the replicator. Has some surface scratches on front from wear.
NOTE: The computer is as I have described. However, please understand that there is no guarantee or warranty and no returns. The JLR software that is installed on this computer is capable of rendering your Jaguar undriveable if you venture into certain sections of it without knowing what you are doing. There is a lot of help available on this forum to help you with it. I will not be responsible for any damage you do to your vehicle while using this computer or the software installed on it.

$550.00 including UPS ground shipping – 48 state U.S. only. Payment accepted via PayPal. Will be shipped after payment clears. I would make an allowance for shipping for a cash only local sale.

PM with any questions.

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-replicator-included-items.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-win-7-screen.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-xp-mode-screen.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-sdd-screen.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-jaguar-epc-screen.jpg  

Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-jtis-screen.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-bottom-windows-wireless-labels.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-rear-ports.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-right-side-ports-slots.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-left-side-slots.jpg  

Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-power-wifi-switch-stylus.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-top-left-screen-antenna.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-lighted-keyboard.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-replicator-rear-ports.jpg   Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 MK3 for sale - Set up for Jaguar owners-toughbook-lower-screen-label.jpg