PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthWest]: Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)

Old 07-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,228 Likes on 788 Posts
Default Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)

I am placing my “pristine condition” 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition (PE) Convertible up for sale. In the model year 2009, Jaguar produced only 200 of the Portfolio Edition Convertibles for import into the USA. Jaguar produced 180 of the Coupe models.

I believe this 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition is one of the finest in the USA.

Current mileage is 18,000 original miles.

During the last 3 years, I have placed approximately 4500 miles on the Jaguar. The car has performed flawlessly without any mechanical concerns. Over the last 3 years, I have spent approximately $200 in maintenance which includes an initial oil change at 13,500 miles and again at 17,000 miles.

This 2009 Jaguar XKR PE Convertible was originally placed into service in Palm Beach, Florida under a lease program. While under the lease programs, Palm Beach Jaguar maintained the vehicle. The lease programs via Palm Beach Jaguar were “low mile” leases. I purchased the Jaguar XKR in 2013 and had it professional transported to me in Southern New Mexico. The car has performed flawlessly since the inception of service.

I replaced the OEM Jaguar Selena wheels with a set of custom made Braelin Wheels BR02 Model in Hyper Silver. I have the original Jaguar Selena wheels which will go to the new owner. They are boxed and stored. A set of new OEM Siemens TPMS VDO 53001 sensors were installed recently. The tires have approximately 3000 miles on them.

2009 Jaguar XKE Portfolio Edition Convertible

Only 200 XKR PE’s were produced in 2009 and imported into the USA which makes this model quite rare.

4.2 Liter Supercharged Jaguar engine.

6 Speed Automatic w/manual paddle shifting on the column.

Convertible top in “mint” “like new” condition.

The Exterior Color is Shadow Gray with Charcoal Interior high-grade leather seating, dash, and door panels. Double stitched Cranberry stitching on the seats and dash. The Shadow Gray was only produced in 2009 especially for the 2009 Portfolio Editions both Coupe and Convertible.

20” custom milled Braelin BR02 wheels were made by Fastco in Montreal,
Canada (20” Front & Back) The Braelin Wheels were custom milled for the Jaguar Option Alcon Brake System that Jaguar had in 2009.

This 2009 Jaguar is equipped with the Jaguar $5000 Alcon Brake system with 400MM rotors in front and 350MM rotors in the rear. These brakes are the largest rotor brake system that Jaguar has ever placed on any of their vehicles.

No accidents, no dents of any kind.

Bowers & Wilkins Premium sound system.

All instrumentation, all electronic components works perfectly.

This 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio is in showroom condition, garage kept and car covered when not being driven.

Headlights are in perfect condition with absolutely no fading of the lenses due to UV rays.

Retractable folding mirrors, Xenon Adaptive Headlamps that turn automatically when making turns at night.

New battery installed in 2015.

Interior equipped with the Jaguar Option “Spun Aluminum Dash”, and door panels and Piano Black console, Jaguar option shift knob, and Jaguar leaper badge on the rear.

Paint has a Nano ceramic Pinnacle Black Diamond Paint Coating applied and the paint surface is as smooth as glass. All wheels and glass have been Nano ceramic coated with Pinnacle Black Diamond Coating products. The shine and reflective qualities are fantastic.

I currently own 5 vehicles and want to make room for a new 2017 Jaguar model. In my stable of vehicles is the 2009 Jaguar XKR PE Convertible, 2014 Porsche Cayman 981, 2015 Corvette C7 Coupe, 2014 Ford F150 and 2017 Kia Sportage EX.

This Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible is located in Las Cruces, NM., a dry climate area.

100% garage kept. Car covered when not driven.

The Convertible top is in “like new” “mint” condition.

Wind Deflector is installed for when the convertible top is down.

Alcantara (light Tan) Suede Interior “A pillars” and the inside top liner all in “mint” condition.

Double stitched Cranberry thread leather steering wheel.

I have 35 images at the following “Shutterfly” website.

https://2009jaguarxkrportfolioedition.shutterfly.com/

I am available to answer any and all questions. I have all records available in my Jaguar file. I have been an active member of the Jaguar Forum in the XK/XKR (150) section.

Original MSRP was $108,000………I am asking $41,000 firm as this is a “rare” Jaguar model with this being just 1 of 200 located in the USA.

This XKR is in “pristine” condition and has current low mileage of 18,000 miles. (17,982 miles currently as of 7-9-2016).

Send a PM ( private message) with any questions you might have.

Click the images to enlarge, and click again for full screen.

Richard
Las Cruces, NM

Attached Thumbnails Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dsc_0003-copy.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dsc_0007.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dsc_0010.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dsc_0023.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dsc_0024.jpg  

Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dscn3070.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dscn3074.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-parts-hydrographic-printing-002.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-silver-carbon-fiber-engine-cover-007.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-dsc_7902-copy.jpg  

Last edited by sklimii; 07-12-2016 at 05:39 AM.
The following users liked this post:
blrx7r1 (07-11-2016)
Old 07-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Received 4,174 Likes on 3,637 Posts

Rich - indeed a beautiful car - best of luck with the sale!!

richzak (07-10-2016)
Old 07-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Originally Posted by sklimii
Rich - indeed a beautiful car - best of luck with the sale!!
+1
Good luck Rich, hope it goes to a well deserved owner who will love and care for her as you have done

richzak (07-10-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default 7 speed trans? Wow, that really would be rare..

A typo on the 7 speed vs 6 speed trans?

7 Speed Automatic w/manual paddle shifting on the column.

richzak (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by AVMiii
A typo on the 7 speed vs 6 speed trans?

7 Speed Automatic w/manual paddle shifting on the column.
Yes, Typo, I was thinking of my Porsche 981 PDK 7 Speed.......

My 2009 Jaguar XKR is a 6 Speed Auto.....I was not able to make any "edits" to the post.

Good observation, thanks again for the heads up. Greatly appreciated.

I also wanted change the headlights to read "Xenon" and "Adaptive Headlights", but can't make changes.

Anyone that has questions can send a PM and I will provide a telephone number to call me.

..Richard in New Mexico

Old 07-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Received 4,174 Likes on 3,637 Posts

Rich - editing of a post is limited to a short time period (believe 30min to 1 hour) after that, moderators can edit. I have made the edits you mentioned to your initial post - let me know if there is anything else that you would like changed.

Regards,
Steve

Last edited by sklimii; 07-12-2016 at 05:40 AM.
richzak (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by sklimii
Rich - editing of a post is limited to a short time period (believe 30min to 1 hour) after that, moderators can edit. I have made the edits you mentioned to your initial post - let me know if there is anything else that you would like changed.

Regards,
Steve
Thanks Steve, greatly appreciated.

Old 07-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Veteran Member

Here's a few additions to my #1 Post above.....

Jaguar Option Items on 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition:

Alcon Brake System 400MM and 350 MM Rotors with Alcon 6-Piston and 4-piston Calipers.

Spun Aluminum Dash trim and door trim

Spare Tire, Jack

Jaguar Custom Shift Knob

Hydrographic Silver Carbon Fiber Supercharged Engine Bay Cover

Standard Equipment: Listed below

More images located here...https://2009jaguarxkrportfolioedition.shutterfly.com/

Click the images below to enlarge, click again for full screen.

Attached Thumbnails Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-2009-xkr-portfolio-edition-standard-equipment.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-2009-xkr-portfolio-edition-door-sill-plates.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-2009-xkr-portfolio-edition-power-positioning-seat-controls-memory.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-2009-xkr-portfolio-edition-bowers-wilkins-sound-system.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-2009-xkr-portfolio-edition-seating.jpg  

Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-2009-xkr-portfolio-edition-supercharged-hood-vents.jpg   Pristine 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible (Rare)-jaguar-2009-xkr-portfolio-edition-navigation-screen.jpg  
Old 07-20-2016, 11:54 PM
Veteran Member

2009 Jaguar XKR Convertible Portfolio Edition still available.

For an interesting understanding how the Jaguar XK/XKR automobiles are made, here is a great video to watch.

The Jaguar XKR is a high-quality "premium" automobile.

Enjoy.

sklimii (07-21-2016)
Old 07-24-2016, 03:18 PM
Veteran Member

This 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition is in "excellent" "like new" "pristine" condition. No accidents, no dents, garage kept and car covered with very low original mileage of 18,240 miles. This 2009 Jaguar is probably one of the finest Portfolio Editions in the USA. Jaguar imported only 200 of the XKR Portfolio Edition convertibles into the USA making this Jaguar a "rare" Jaguar XKR automobile. The XKR has performed flawlessly with absolutely no mechanical problems of any kind. Professionally maintained by Palm Beach Jaguar in the past and currently Garcia Jaguar. This is a "private party" sale.

This Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible is located in beautiful Las Cruces, NM.

Original MSRP was $108,000. The Portfolio Edition is a $12,000 luxury package by Jaguar. This Portfolio Editon XKR is equipped with the Jaguar option Alcon (U.K.) brake system that has 400MM "front" Alcon rotors and 6 piston Alcon Calipers, "rear" 350MM Alcon (U.K.) rotors, rear 4 piston Alcon calipers. This brake system is the largest that Jaguar has ever placed on a Jaguar model. "Red" Alcon R brake calipers.The Alcon brake system is a $5000 option on the 2009 Jaguar XKR PE. This Jaguar has an Adamesh Wind Deflector installed for when the convertible top is down. The Convertible top is in "like new" condition. This XKR is equipped with "custom milled" Braelin 20" BR02 wheels in Hyper Silver both front and rear. The original Jaguar "Selena" style wheels are available and will go to the new owner as a second set. These OEM Jaguar Selena wheels have a value alone of $3200. The Jaguar has a new set of Siemens VDO53001 TPMS tire sensors. The Jaguar is equipped with a new 60-month battery. Hankook Ventus Evo V12 tires in 20" front and rear with 95% thread. Milled Aluminum side vents, optionable "Spun Aluminum" interior dash fascia panels, and "piano black center console". Rear Portfolio Edition badge, Jaguar "Leeper" badge on the rear, trunk lid. Hood vents with Supercharged script. Xenon Adaptive headlamps, fog lights front and fog light rear. Side "folding" exterior mirrors upon locking, Jaguar body is all aluminum and all aluminum chassis. This XKR also includes the Jaguar temporary "spare tire" which is not normally found with the 2009 XKR PE. Normally there is a compressor with foam included "fix a flat". Also, spare tire includes tire jack and handle.

This Jaguar was built in the Jaguar Castle Bromwich plant in the United Kingdom. To see how this Jaguar was built email me for the link.

Soft-grain Charcoal, Cranberry contrast twin-stitched leather on seats, dash and door panels, 16 ways powered seats with memory, Jaguar "growler" custom shifter, unique door sill tread plates with Portfolio script, leather edge carpet mats with Jaguar logo, Bowers & Wilkins (UK) premium surround sound system, with 525Watt Premium audio, featuring low distortion Kevlar mid-range speakers and aluminum dome speakers designed and tuned specifically for the XKR PE model. Sirius satellite radio. This XKR is powered by a Jaguar 4.2L, Supercharged 420 HP engine, 6 speed Jaguar Sequential shift automatic with paddle shifter on the steering column for manual shifting. Center console shift in "D" or Manual settings.

The XKR is Shadow Gray which was a special color produced solely for the 2009 Portfolio Editon models. This XKR is garage kept and covered when not being driven. I acquired the Jaguar XKR in May 2013 with 13,000 miles and currently mileage is just over 18,000 miles. I own 5 vehicles presently, of which 3 are premium sports cars and need to make room for a new 2017 Jaguar model. The exterior paint has been detailed with a nano-ceramic paint coating, all glass detailed with a nano-ceramic glass coating, and wheels detailed with a nano-ceramic wheel coating for the ease of cleaning. The shine and reflective qualities of the exterior paint finish is spectacular. The photos provided do not do this XKR justice. This XKR must be seen personally to see the beauty of this vehicle.

This Jaguar XKR is also being sold locally so sale may end at any time. If you have been seeking a quality, like new Jaguar XKR in "pristine" condition at a great price under the original MSRP of $108,000 you will not be disappointed with this XKR. The average miles driven on this XKR is only 2275 miles per year, which provides a great indication of the condition of the GT (Grand Touring) sports car. This is a "pure luxury" GT sports car with exceptionable power from the Jaguar Supercharged engine.

Price of $41,000 is due to the "like new" "pristine" condition, low mileage, Jaguar options and rarity of this vehicle with 200 imported into the entire USA. More images are available upon request. I will answer any questions. I have tried to provide as much information as possible, I will be 100% totally transparent to any prospective buyer. I have a vast file of information that I have built on this XKR that will be passed on or available for review to any potential buyer. Serious inquiries only, please. I am retired so have plenty of time to answer questions or requests. I will get back to any potential buyer within 24 hours or sooner.

This car can be professional transported to anywhere in the USA at buyers expense by automobile carrier or driven home.

sklimii (07-24-2016)
Old 07-28-2016, 07:13 PM
Veteran Member

UPDATE:

I have officially listed my 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition on eBay.

Listing info:

Jaguar XK XKR | eBay

If the XKR does not sell, I will remain the owner.

I wanted to provide the Jaguar Forum members with 1st rights on the car. There has been no interest from Forum members, so the eBay listing will last 10 days.

Thanks for viewing my (FS) Classified here on the Jaguar Forum.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,164 Likes on 2,334 Posts

Good luck with the sale Rich. The car is beautiful

Old 09-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Veteran Member

Back on eBay listing......Reserve lowered.....Here's the link:

Jaguar XK XKR | eBay

Thanks

Old 09-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Veteran Member

New Price $38,500

This 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition is in "excellent" "like new" "pristine" condition. No accidents, no dents, garage kept and car covered with very low original mileage of 18,240 miles. This 2009 Jaguar is probably one of the finest Portfolio Editions in the USA. Jaguar imported only 200 of the XKR Portfolio Edition convertibles into the USA making this Jaguar a "rare" Jaguar XKR automobile. The XKR has performed flawlessly with absolutely no mechanical problems of any kind. Professionally maintained by Palm Beach Jaguar in the past and currently El Paso Jaguar. This is a "private party" sale.

This Jaguar XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible is located in beautiful Las Cruces, NM.

Original MSRP was $108,000. The Portfolio Edition is a $12,000 luxury package by Jaguar. This Portfolio Editon XKR is equipped with the Jaguar option Alcon (U.K.) brake system that has 400MM "front" Alcon rotors and 6 piston Alcon Calipers, "rear" 350MM Alcon (U.K.) rotors, rear 4 piston Alcon calipers. This brake system is the largest that Jaguar has ever placed on a Jaguar model. "Red" Alcon R brake calipers.The Alcon brake system is a $5000 option on the 2009 Jaguar XKR PE. This Jaguar has an Adamesh Wind Deflector installed for when the convertible top is down. The Convertible top is in "like new" condition. This XKR is equipped with "custom milled" Braelin 20" BR02 wheels in Hyper Silver both front and rear. The Jaguar has a new set of Siemens VDO53001 TPMS tire sensors. The Jaguar is equipped with a new 60-month battery. Hankook Ventus Evo V12 tires in 20" front and rear with 95% thread. Milled Aluminum side vents, optionable "Spun Aluminum" interior dash fascia panels, and "piano black center console". Rear Portfolio Edition badge, Jaguar "Leeper" badge on the rear, trunk lid. Hood vents with Supercharged script. Xenon Adaptive headlamps, fog lights front and fog light rear. Side "folding" exterior mirrors upon locking, Jaguar body is all aluminum and all aluminum chassis. This XKR also includes the Jaguar temporary "spare tire" which is not normally found with the 2009 XKR PE. Normally there is a compressor with foam included "fix a flat". Also, spare tire includes tire jack and handle.

This Jaguar was built in the Jaguar Castle Bromwich plant in the United Kingdom. To see how this Jaguar was built email me for the link.

Soft-grain Charcoal, Cranberry contrast twin-stitched leather on seats, dash and door panels, 16 ways powered seats with memory, Jaguar "growler" custom shifter, unique door sill tread plates with Portfolio script, leather edge carpet mats with Jaguar logo, Bowers & Wilkins (UK) premium surround sound system, with 525Watt Premium audio, featuring low distortion Kevlar mid-range speakers and aluminum dome speakers designed and tuned specifically for the XKR PE model. Sirius satellite radio. This XKR is powered by a Jaguar 4.2L, Supercharged 420 HP engine, 6 speed Jaguar Sequential shift automatic with paddle shifter on the steering column for manual shifting. Center console shift in "D" or Manual settings.

The XKR is Shadow Gray which was a special color produced solely for the 2009 Portfolio Editon models. This XKR is garage kept and covered when not being driven. I acquired the Jaguar XKR in May 2013 with 13,000 miles and currently mileage is just over 18,000 miles. I own 5 vehicles presently, of which 3 are premium sports cars and need to make room for a new 2017 Jaguar model. The exterior paint has been detailed with a nano-ceramic paint coating, all glass detailed with a nano-ceramic glass coating, and wheels detailed with a nano-ceramic wheel coating for the ease of cleaning. The shine and reflective qualities of the exterior paint finish is spectacular. The photos provided do not do this XKR justice. This XKR must be seen personally to see the beauty of this vehicle.

If you have been seeking a quality, like new Jaguar XKR in "pristine" condition at a great price under the original MSRP of $108,000 you will not be disappointed with this XKR. The average miles driven on this XKR is only 2275 miles per year, which provides a great indication of the condition of the GT (Grand Touring) sports car. This is a "pure luxury" GT sports car with exceptionable power from the Jaguar Supercharged engine.

Images are available upon request. I will answer any questions. I have tried to provide as much information as possible, I will be 100% totally transparent to any prospective buyer. I have a vast file of information that I have built on this XKR that will be passed on or available for review to any potential buyer. Serious inquiries only, please. I am retired so have plenty of time to answer questions or requests. I will get back to any potential buyer within 24 hours or sooner.

This car can be professionally transported to anywhere in the USA at buyers expense by automobile carrier or driven home.

New Price $38,500 will take it.

I guarantee you will not be able to find another 2009 XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible with this low mileage and condition anywhere else for this price.

Images can be found in my signature link below.