PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: Xtype for sale or for parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 09:10 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Xtype for sale or for parts

Car located in West Virginia. White 2005 xtype 3.0 auto. 175k miles. Motor runs strong. Transmission shifts weird but doesn't slip. I wrecked it a few days ago, so the front has some damage. The cost just doesn't make it logical to fix. Hood, radiator, radiator support, drivers headlight, air filter box, and fan is no good. I do have everything else. Interior is in great condition. Premium sound. If you need parts message me with what you need and I will give you a price.

Old 04-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry 4 ur loss, however if possible could you list electronic modules / upgrades avaliable (such as connectivity kit, bluethooth, etc..) and images of the interior such as seats and dash.
​​​​​​​Thanks in advance.