US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

A Little Info for Those Jaguar "Do It Yourself" Owners in the NE Region

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by abonano
Guys,

I have obtained a used Jaguar WDS Diagnostic System - If your in the NY/NJ area and are in need of a dealer level diagnostic - from 1995 - 2006 MY's drop me a PM and I will be more than happy to assist as I can.

I know IDS is the wave of the future but WDS will just have to do...

Just sharing the love... of Jaguar's....

REPROGRAMMING, CODE READING, RE-FLASHING, KEY PROGRAMMING, AIR BAG, ABS, CHECK ENGINE, CATS SYSTEM, AIR SUSPENSION, TRANSMISSION, MUCH, MUCH, MORE.

EVERYTHING THE DEALER COULD DO.
New to the site and about to own my first Jaguar (03 s-type V8). I live in manhattan and would be much obliged to take you up on your offer.

I'm also new to DIY mechanics so any literature or tips you recommend for new owners would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

Old 06-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Veteran Member
Location: Pawleys Island, SC USA (formerly from Tabernacle, NJ USA)
Received 182 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by BePosner
I'm also new to DIY mechanics so any literature or tips you recommend for new owners would be much appreciated.
Best thing you can possibly do is read as much info as you can on your car. The FAQs is a great place to start.

Include your car details in your signature so others don't have to guess what car you're driving. Look at Abonano's signature listing his cars as an example, or my signature listing my cars.

This forum has a huge amount of really good info from an amazing group of Jag owners who have learned tricks and fixes over the years. If you have a problem, most likely someone else has already had it, so search the forum that pertains to your particular car thoroughly before posting a question.

And if there are "stickies" for your model car, read ALL of them if you can. Huge amount of great info in them.

Good luck,
Steve