US Southern Midwest AR LA MS KY TN AL

Lots of upcoming events in Nashville (June and July 2014)

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Veteran member
Received 251 Likes on 220 Posts
Default Lots of upcoming events in Nashville (June and July 2014)

All of the below are thanks to Allen Deaver

June 7th: Exotic Car Saturday is this weekend at Cars and Coffee!

We'll be setup by 8am just inside the entrance from the McDonalds side of the Thoroughbred 20 Movie theater in Coolsprings. Donuts for all as usual. Cars and Coffee is now a weekly event and several members who will remain anonymous (Mike Rhea and Bob Faster) have mentioned that they've been holding down the fort on the second through the fourth Saturdays of the month. Try to stop by on these Saturdays also. There's always something to see. Even a video drone last month! No drive on the 7th. See next event.

June 14th: Drive to Elkton,TN to Meet with North Alabama Jaguar Club leaving from Cars and Coffee.

We'll be meeting in a park very near the interstate. Bring a friend, spouse or kid and a picnic lunch. Its about 65 miles or less from Franklin. We're trying to foster our relationship with the other Jaguar clubs close to us and this is a great icebreaker for future joint events. A concours maybe? Please indicate that you are going on the Facebook Events section or email me. Need a head count soon.
I have been in contact with the Smoky Mountain club and they are also interested in joint club events. I hear these were very successful in the past.

July 5th: Exotic Car Saturday at Cars and Coffee

I'm not sure how many will be around for the July 4th weekend. If there is an interest, we'll be there.

July 12th: Dealership Breakfast and F-Type Coupe Test Drive!

Don't miss this one! Starts at Saturday, 8am at the new dealership in Maryland Farms, next door to Andrews Cadillac. F-Type Coupes, F-Type Roadsters, XJ's, XK and a few Land Rovers will be available to drive! Please bring your Jag if you can. We will be parking them (safely) in front of the dealership. Please attend if you possibly can. The British Car Club will be joining us. Those who attended the last dealership test drive are still talking about it. Should be a blast!!

Old 07-29-2014, 07:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Looks like these opportunities have been missed Michael.

Any others that you know of in the near future?

If you do post any in future, please feel free to ask either myself or the mod team to help promote.........we're always happy to help you in any way we can

Best

Jim