US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Jaguar Morris County Service NJ (frmly Madison Jaguar)

Old 09-18-2015, 08:01 AM
Received 97 Likes on 59 Posts
Default Jaguar Morris County Service NJ (frmly Madison Jaguar)

Just wanted to give an initial thumbs to Jaguar Madison County in N. Jersey. I recently purchased a used XK with 48k miles in for a few minor issues. I was curious how I would be treated since I didn't buy the car from them. Had a good experience. They installed new front pads and rotors (had deep scoring) which I hadn't pushed for but they did anyway under the warranty. I plan on calling them back for a quote on transmission fluid, diff oil, and coolant change next spring. Will follow up with second experience then.

Old 09-19-2015, 03:39 PM
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Hi Sean, a couple quick questions.. How long did they have you car? And did they provide you with a loaner or rental (complimentary)?

I ask because the jag service where I go, i like them, but my only complaint would be that they take too long. No matter what I go in for (even just an oil change) my car is always there at the very least overnight. They just get very busy and have a cue.

I once called another jag service, and they were also very busy and what I needed done would have taken just as long. Plus this other one had a wait for loaner cars (you needed to make an appointment about 2 weeks in advance for a loaner car).

Old 09-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Received 97 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Jpav27
Hi Sean, a couple quick questions.. How long did they have you car? And did they provide you with a loaner or rental (complimentary)?

I ask because the jag service where I go, i like them, but my only complaint would be that they take too long. No matter what I go in for (even just an oil change) my car is always there at the very least overnight. They just get very busy and have a cue.

I once called another jag service, and they were also very busy and what I needed done would have taken just as long. Plus this other one had a wait for loaner cars (you needed to make an appointment about 2 weeks in advance for a loaner car).
I brought my laptop so I could work while ii waited for the car. They finished the brakes and other work in about 2.5 hours. I had to wait longer for their wheel repair guy to take a look at one of my rims, but that was the one day of the week he cones in so he had a backlog. They do have free loaners for service but I didn't bother asking for one. They are a fairly small dealer, and didn't seem overly busy... but I would just call them and ask.

Old 09-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Thanks for the info. I am heading in to my usual jag service tomorrow for a couple of warning lights. Hopefully they will not keep it too long this time