US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Jaguar service in central NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Jaguar service in central NJ

Hi everyone. I know from previous posts that some people on here have had bad experiences with Ray Catena Jaguar Service in Edison, NJ. However, I just wanted to mention that I like them. I have had a bunch of various repairs from when I purchased the car.

My service coordinator, is the best. She always goes out of her way to make my appointments personally, makes sure they have a loaner or rental car lined up for me, and will find me the answers to any questions I come up with.

The tech who I have work on my car. He has won awards from Jaguar. He really knows his stuff.

I have found that they all go out of their way to be helpful. Their prices have been relatively reasonable. The only negative is that even an oil change seems to take a day or 2 because they are always very busy. However, in their defense, I once called another Jaguar service and they told me what I needed would take about the same length of time.

Feel free to PM me if you want the names of my service coordinator or my tech. I am happy to refer them.

The following 2 users liked this post by Jpav27:
babyjag91 (02-18-2017), Marlow42 (12-17-2021)
Old 10-16-2015, 07:41 AM
Received 163 Likes on 112 Posts

thanks for the info...I may be moving up to the New Brunswick area due to a job change...and while I've had good experiences with Reedman (so far) in Fairless Hills PA, having a decent dealer (and I know...it's expensive...) who knows how to handle customers is a plus.

(It's always a crap shoot, though, when it comes to official franchises...when they're good, they're very good, and when they're bad...they are really bad)

Old 12-16-2021, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jim!

Would you be able to give me a link to download the JTIS manual for my 2000 Jag S-Type V8. I need to replace the alternator and hoping my Dad can do it with the help of the manual.
I habe a Macbook Pro OS Catalina 10.15.7

Old 12-17-2021, 05:40 AM
Received 36 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Jpav27
Hi everyone. I know from previous posts that some people on here have had bad experiences with Ray Catena Jaguar Service in Edison, NJ. However, I just wanted to mention that I like them. I have had a bunch of various repairs from when I purchased the car.

My service coordinator, is the best. She always goes out of her way to make my appointments personally, makes sure they have a loaner or rental car lined up for me, and will find me the answers to any questions I come up with.

The tech who I have work on my car. He has won awards from Jaguar. He really knows his stuff.

I have found that they all go out of their way to be helpful. Their prices have been relatively reasonable. The only negative is that even an oil change seems to take a day or 2 because they are always very busy. However, in their defense, I once called another Jaguar service and they told me what I needed would take about the same length of time.

Feel free to PM me if you want the names of my service coordinator or my tech. I am happy to refer them.
I always had good and prompt feed back from these guys when I was searching for my six speed over the last couple of years.