US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Paint Protection Film (PPF)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Paint Protection Film (PPF)

Hi Folks,

Don't know how many of you believe in using PPF on vulnerable areas of your cars but I can tell you that my last BMW developed so many chips in the hood and front bumper area that it needed a complete front end repaint.

I just bought a CPO 2012 XF which was in immaculate condition and this time I decided to have the clear paint protection film installed before the car developed so many blemishes.

I live in Central New Jersey and researched the various films and installers to death until I came across Lee Berbs in Hillsborough NJ who did the job for me this past Tuesday.

I have no connection to Lee at all and really just learned about him from all of the positive comments on the various forums.

I had the option of going with XPel Ultimate or Suntek PPF and I decided to go with the Suntek based on all of the great things that I heard about this film.

The job came out simply outstanding and Lee is truly a talented perfectionist who will not release a car with bubbles, creases, stretch marks, etc.. You will find many of these defects with other installers but not with Lee. He is a great guy to talk with and is up to date with all of the new techniques and materials. His prices are somewhere in the middle range but well worth it after you see how he works and the final result.

I had my full hood and front bumper done with partial fenders. I could swear that the paint of the car looks even BETTER than before I had the film applied. Lee works on many high end cars and does quite a bit of work for dealers as well who will just jack up the price. He does no mobile work and will only work out of his shop in Hillsborough NJ which is not very far from Princeton. Highly recommended.

Ed

The following 3 users liked this post by spanky145:
jimborino (05-04-2014), Jumpin' Jag Flash (10-05-2013), StypeRowner (10-07-2013)