VENDOR 'For Sale' Classifieds Vendor In Stock Items only (limited to JaguarForums.com vendors only)

Covers for cars, bikes, ATVs and many more at CARiD

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 08:04 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 127 Likes on 123 Posts
Default Covers for cars, bikes, ATVs and many more at CARiD

Guys,

Are you guys ready to discover the world of covers manufactured to protect... everything?

Safeguard your rides, equipment, and other belongings become easier with our huge collection of protective custom made covers. We really understand how disappointing the spills, scratches and other damages on the new paint could be. Don’t let the various mechanical, weather-related and human factors spoil your life and your investments. Make sure all your equipment stays looking good and ready to go. For your convenience, we've divided our 'Covers for Everything' section into subcategories, so there is no chance that feeling that something is missing will appear.

Click on the link below to check out all the list of our covers:

http://www.carid.com/cover-world.html

Are you using a cover for your car, motorcycle or other equipment?

Old 06-17-2017, 11:21 AM
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

Custom car Cover Choice, Covercraft
"Recommendation for Jaguar XKR convertible that will rarely if ever be left outside, but need custom cover to keep dust, humidity, etc away from car. Will use when warehouse-stored for a week or two as well as want to keep it covered when used daily. My daily parking garage is enclosed, but we are in waterfront building. Looking at Reflectect or Polycotton? Your thoughts, recommendation?"

Old 06-19-2017, 10:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Unfortunately, Polycotton covers are not intended to be used outdoors. They are breathable, yet offer zero protection from rain and elements. These type of covers are ideal for indoor usage only.

If you are looking for the best cover option for maximum outdoor protection, go with Reflec'tect Custom Silver Car Covers, follow the link to see more details: https://www.carid.com/2011-jaguar-xk...383170483.html

Last edited by carid; 06-19-2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:45 AM

Please read again. Probably will never be left outdoors, just need great protection from humidity, dust, etc.
Custom car Cover Choice, Covercraft
"Recommendation for Jaguar XKR convertible that will rarely if ever be left outside, but need custom cover to keep dust, humidity, etc away from car. Will use when warehouse-stored for a week or two as well as want to keep it covered when used daily. My daily parking garage is enclosed, but we are in waterfront building in FL Looking at Reflectect or Polycotton? Your thoughts, recommendation?"

Old 06-20-2017, 02:50 AM
Former Sponsor

You're right, I should have been more specific with my answer. Polycotton cover is perfect for indoor storage in a dry garage, it's breathable and soft, however the disadvantage of this cover is that it doesn't really provide protection from humidity and moisture. Unfortunately I don't have the information about the humidity level in your garage, if it's pretty much dry in your garage, Polycotton will be perfect. In case there is more intensive humidity in your parking garage I'd recommend to get some entry level outdoor cover, that would be as soft and breathable as indoor cover but also could provide some minor protection from moisture, like Block-it-200, Block-it-380 or even Reflec'tect.

I've got a detailed comparison chart for you, so you could choose the best option for your own type of storage:

You can order a cover for your XKR using this link https://www.carid.com/2011-jaguar-xk-type-car-covers/

Let me know if you have any other questions, I will be glad to help!

The following users liked this post:
MartynL (06-20-2017)
Old 06-20-2017, 08:02 AM

Thanks, exactly what I needed to know, marty