Go Back   Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum > Jaguar Models ( Modern ) > X-Type
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

X-Type 2001 - 2009

Welcome to Jaguar Forums!
Welcome to JaguarForums.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Jaguar Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2009, 05:09 PM
gbourck

Default 2002 X-Type Bluetooth for Phone console???

Hi... is there ANY way at all to get my bluetooth phone to work with the hands free features of the 2002 X-type?

I'm told this year model was NOT bluetooth compatible, but am hoping there's a solution around that to utilize the existing console controls via perhaps a 3rd party module???

Can I buy a module? Seems like a lot of nice convenience to have sitting there and not able to use... Thanks...

Any help would be appreciated...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:27 PM

when we bought our 2003 jag the dealer told us they install a whole new car phone in the hand rest. you get a new number and everything so i always understood that blue tooth for the 2003 was not possible. i could be wrong but i haven't found an adapter or anything yet.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:27 PM

Tags
02, 2002, 2003, add, blooth, blue, bluetooth, booth, jag, jaguar, phone, setup, tooth, type, xtype