X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sold the X-Type...

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Received 69 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Sold the X-Type...

The time has come. After 2 years and a few months I've decided to get rid of the Jag. It was a great car to own, it had it's problems but it was still an amazing vehicle.

I would like to thank all the helpful members on this forum, especially Chris (Thermo) who seems to know everything about these cars and even met up with me once in Rochester to troubleshoot an electrical problem. Without the help of members like you, ownership would have been prohibitively expensive.

I will continue to remain active on here and share the knowledge I've gained with other members. Hopefully what I've learned can save someone else a trip to the shop.

This certainly won't be my last Jaguar, I've been contemplating a summer car of the Jaguar variety, but that will have to wait a little while for now. So for now I'm Jag-less, but I will return.

On a lighter note, I'm loving my new 335. I'll try to post a picture or two when I have a chance.

Keep it classy, ladies and gentlemen

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (07-28-2014)
Old 07-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Originally Posted by emaraszek
The time has come. After 2 years and a few months I've decided to get rid of the Jag. It was a great car to own, it had it's problems but it was still an amazing vehicle.

I would like to thank all the helpful members on this forum, especially Chris (Thermo) who seems to know everything about these cars and even met up with me once in Rochester to troubleshoot an electrical problem. Without the help of members like you, ownership would have been prohibitively expensive.

I will continue to remain active on here and share the knowledge I've gained with other members. Hopefully what I've learned can save someone else a trip to the shop.

This certainly won't be my last Jaguar, I've been contemplating a summer car of the Jaguar variety, but that will have to wait a little while for now. So for now I'm Jag-less, but I will return.

On a lighter note, I'm loving my new 335. I'll try to post a picture or two when I have a chance.

Keep it classy, ladies and gentlemen

Sorry to see you go emaraszek, but life moves on I guess.

Congrats on the 335 Beemer.......I drove a friends 335 twin turbo diesel, what a car, almost as fast as the M3 AND diesel with decent mpg too!!

Hope to see you in another Jag someday, but in the meantime enjoy your new ride. Looking forward to the pics..

Jag or not, you are always welcome here....

All my best

Jim

Old 08-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Received 69 Likes on 63 Posts

Pictures as promised, see the new thread here:
https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/n...w-ride-124500/