Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

02 xtype 2.5L 5speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 09:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 xtype 2.5L 5speed

Where do I start ...

1 . Abs light popped on after changing rear end ( drove around for a few days with it off then popped on ) left rear speed sensor got cut but i tied them back togther worked fine .. it will go off at times but come on again

2. When turning right or left rotor rubs on the break bad housing , cant seem to figure out why .. break pads look good

3. Just changed out axel and propshaft due to my old one coming apart lol after pulling it out ( should oil drip from transfer case or rear end after you pull axel out ) my didnt have any plus the transfer case looked dry when looking inside thru axel entrance

4. When sshifting smoothly as I can the car feels like im a beginner driving clutch unless I have high rpms its smooth .

Can anyone adress these for me with some knowledge

Old 01-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Received 102 Likes on 92 Posts

It'd help if you'd be more clear here.

1. What exactly did you change on rear end? Did you really tie wires back together or did you splice them correctly?

2. Which brake on the car is causing the problem? Did you take the caliper off to examine the brake pads?

3. No, oil or lube should not come out of the transfer case or differential if you remove the driveshaft.

4. Are you trying to say your clutch is slipping?

Old 01-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1 . I changes the whole left rear end , and I did slice and tie them right .

2 . It seem as if the front brake is causing abs to trip . When light is off it will stay off until I press brakes a couple times and I feel the left driver side pulsating them on comes the light . Brake pads look good it like like my finger thickness

3. I looked at transfer case . Oil was in therec, next is trans oil

​​​​​​​4 . its not like my clutch is slipping to be honest it only does it with abs light on . My car ats different with it on , and shifts and drives different with it on