XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Jaguar mechanics in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or S. Floriduuu???

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Jaguar mechanics in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or S. Floriduuu???

Any recommendations on a mechanic in S. Floriduuu area?

Old 03-12-2017, 10:53 AM
Veteran Member
Received 631 Likes on 409 Posts

You should search in some of the other sub-forums like the XF or X-Type. Since there are a ton more of those cars on the road and more folks in the forum you will get a better pool of people that can recommend shops. I have seen mention of this shop, I have no experience with them and know nothing as I am in Tampa and use the dealer.

Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo Repair at Gables Cats Inc

Old 03-14-2017, 11:18 AM
Received 65 Likes on 39 Posts

Jaguar Doctor in Boca Raton. I checked him out and he only works on Jags. Had 10 xk's -xjs in his shop. I'm going to be scheduling service there soon.

Old 03-18-2017, 03:19 PM
Veteran Member
Received 490 Likes on 358 Posts

Originally Posted by S-Typer
Jaguar Doctor in Boca Raton. I checked him out and he only works on Jags. Had 10 xk's -xjs in his shop. I'm going to be scheduling service there soon.
I believe he works on the real old timers. Has a small shop with basically 2 techs. Owner is Terry and there are old transmissions and parts lying around. Not sure where he keeps car's when closed as there seems to be limited space. He seems knowledgeable but can't say anything good or bad as I've never used him. I just spoke with him once a long time ago. Seems to know old Jaguars. Lots of XJSs around if that tells you anything. Good luck. Let us know how u do.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:10 AM
Received 65 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by bocatrip
I believe he works on the real old timers. Has a small shop with basically 2 techs. Owner is Terry and there are old transmissions and parts lying around. Not sure where he keeps car's when closed as there seems to be limited space. He seems knowledgeable but can't say anything good or bad as I've never used him. I just spoke with him once a long time ago. Seems to know old Jaguars. Lots of XJSs around if that tells you anything. Good luck. Let us know how u do.
Hello Bocatrip,

I don't know that shop very well, but I an oil change, window regulator looked at and the evap pumped swapped out (intermittent cel.. I have the new part).

His shops seems to be very busy.. and as you mentioned, full of older cars.

Any other places you recommend down here?

thanks,
Joe