Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FOR SALE: Jaguar XK8, XKR Sports Exhaust System w/pre Sep 1999 hangers

Old 07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Default FOR SALE: Jaguar XK8, XKR Sports Exhaust System w/pre Sep 1999 hangers

Hi Gents.
Just duplicating this from classifieds section for better exposure

I am selling Jaguar XK8, XKR Sports Exhaust System with hangers that point out to the wings (pre Sept 1999 manufacture).

This is a Mild Steel Exhaust System (not stainless) - rear section from the rear axle back.
The package includes stainless steel exhaust hangers, clamps and Tail Trims.
Fits 4.0L and 4.2L (pre 06) vehicles, but cars beyond Sept 1999 manufacture will need different hangers.
The pipes are manufactured from 2mm thick mild steel, the trims are chrome plated stainless steel.
The oval eye Tail Trims fit neatly into the rear bumper relief and are diagonal cut to match the bumpers curved profile.

*** Jaguar Enthusiast Magazine rated this design of system as giving "the most pleasing sound" in recent tests***
The first picture is of the actual exhaust w/tips from original vendor, 2nd shows the item as I received it/ready to be shipped out to the new owner, 3rd is the point out hanger design shot taken under my own car.

I am reselling this item due to unprecedented financial hardship. All sales are final.
Below is the link to the original vendor's eBay store:
Jaguar XK8 XKR Sports Exhaust System | eBay
I am asking $250 obo including standard shipping. Please, PM me to discuss method of payment. Paypal is preferred. Item is also listed on eBay should you prefer to shop w/protection.

Thanks for your time!