Jaguar XJC Celebration - Echuca 2015

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Jaguar XJC Celebration - Echuca 2015

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me posting about our XJC Anniversary event.

We (four of us Jag club members from NSW, VIC and SA) are organising an event to celebrate 40 years of the Jaguar XJC.

It is being held in Echuca VIC from the 16 - 18 October 2015 and while it is an XJC event, any and all Jaguars and Daimlers are most welcome.

A lot has gone into the planning with accommmodation, dinners and alternate activities, and we have XJ Coupes coming from WA, NSW, VIC, QLD and SA.

We'll have one, possibly two guest speakers at the Saturday night dinner who have involvement with the XJC from the 1970's.

It is a not for profit event organised by enthusiasts to celebrate our beautiful Jags. Full details here: 40th Anniversary Celebrations for the Jaguar XJC

Please contact me if you'd like to come along or want more info.

Kind regards

Phil

Old 05-16-2015, 02:00 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,086 Likes on 1,261 Posts

Thanks for posting Phil

I am handicapped by extra doors , however I would love to get up there for this event. Its a day trip for us , so sounds like a good day out.

Cheers

Old 05-16-2015, 05:07 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Steve,

Thank you, hope you and some others can make it - door challenged or not!

We're hoping for some day trippers to come along on the Sunday display day. We have exclusive use of The Aquatic Reserve in Echuca, and we're asking people if they want to park up in the reserve with all the Jags, that they at least register for the event.

Hope this is OK with you and others who might come. It's a not for profit event, but we still have some expenses, and for your registration fee you receive a show bag with a cap and a copy of the souvenir booklet we're producing.

We'd like to see all the Jags (all models) park up on the reserve and not on the street outside.

It should be a great event, and a great day on the Sunday.

Contact me here if you would like, please:
Welcome to the website dedicated to the Jaguar XJC

Kind regards

Phil

Old 05-16-2015, 05:32 AM
Received 6,317 Likes on 4,367 Posts

Hey Steve I reckon you could whip together a band of you merry men for a day out,plenty of time to rattle cages.

Old 05-17-2015, 04:08 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,086 Likes on 1,261 Posts

Yes there may be some more interest. The way its structured it seems to be aimed at people going for the weekend rather than day visitors, which is fair enough as its meant to be a bit of a convention.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:57 AM
Received 6,317 Likes on 4,367 Posts

Originally Posted by phillevo
We're hoping for some day trippers to come along on the Sunday display day. We have exclusive use of The Aquatic Reserve in Echuca, and we're asking people if they want to park up in the reserve with all the Jags, that they at least register for the event.

Hope this is OK with you and others who might come. It's a not for profit event, but we still have some expenses, and for your registration fee you receive a show bag with a cap and a copy of the souvenir booklet we're producing.

We'd like to see all the Jags (all models) park up on the reserve and not on the street outside.

It should be a great event, and a great day on the Sunday.

Contact me here if you would like, please:
Welcome to the website dedicated to the Jaguar XJC

Kind regards

Phil
Originally Posted by yarpos
Yes there may be some more interest. The way its structured it seems to be aimed at people going for the weekend rather than day visitors, which is fair enough as its meant to be a bit of a convention.
The Sunday sounds like a day trip. Bit too far for the Qld contingent though.