Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

Autogeekonline.net Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo review by ferret1980

Old 10-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 138 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Autogeekonline.net Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo review by ferret1980

This review is by a forum member ferret1980 over at Autogeekonline.net. He is a professional photographer who combines excellent product reviews with the most amazing photos that I've ever seen. I love his threads and wanted to share this one with everyone here at Jaguar Forums. Thanks for looking and ENJOY

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo

Description

Restores water beading and sheeting of coatings

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo is a hyper-concentrated, high-foaming shampoo that was designed to restore the impressive water beading and sheeting characteristics exhibited by paint and surface coatings. Crystalline nano-polymers encapsulate dirt and grime to prevent wash-induced scratches and marring. Hyper-concentrated formula only requires one pump per gallon of water.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo is the first and only car wash solution designed specifically for paint and surface coatings. Comprised of a complex blend of crystalline nano-polymers fused with a new generation of TUF SUDS technology, Diamond Coating Shampoo effortlessly washes away built up dirt and grime while restoring the water beading and sheeting characteristics of your paint or surface coating.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo debuts a new generation of TUF SUDS technology. Featuring twice the concentration of TUF SUDS II, Diamond Coating Shampoo only requires one pump for every gallon of water, making it a extremely concentrated. You’ll be amazed at the mounds of thick suds that just a pump of shampoo creates. What’s more, the suds last throughout the entire wash, preventing you from having to add more soap before you’re finished washing the vehicle.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo encapsulates dirt and grit particles, ensuring your vehicle doesn’t get scratched during the wash process. You can wash a dark colored vehicle with confidence, even in direct sunlight! Diamond Coating Shampoo is packed full of water softeners that greatly reduce the chance of water spots, giving you a longer window to towel or blow dry your vehicle.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo rinses freely, and it doesn’t leave an unwanted film on paint or glass. Your vehicle will be left clean and sparkling after each wash. While Diamond Coating Shampoo is tough on dirt and grime, it is still gentle enough for carnauba waxes. Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo will not strip waxes or sealants.

Here r the pictures

Directions:

Add one pump of shampoo per gallon of water. (I used 1 zo. in the bucket 2 zo. in the gun the car was really dirty sorry no before pic )

super thick soap smell like cherry i think? but its was really windly so a little hard to tell. Had to really work to get the soap out of the mix cup.

Activate shampoo with a jet of water. suds suds and no sub almost lunch time Im the MAN

Foamed the car I really like the foam cannon!

close up of foam nice and thick

3 or 4 mins later
ready to rinse

after wash and dry! sorry no pics had camera inside

Conclusion

I really like this soap very slick and clean rinsing! The car was dirty and it cleaned the car very well. Seem like a winner for a hobbyist! Some say a soap is a soap but they just don't get it!

You want the best! Then give the black Label a try!

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (10-13-2014)
Old 10-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

nice, thanks for sharing