E type ( XK-E ) 1961 - 1975

The Last E type book

Old 03-23-2017, 03:26 PM
Received 161 Likes on 127 Posts
Default The Last E type book

Just to let all E-Type folks know there is a new and possibly last E-Type book available for folks interested in originality. Written by two JCNA members it goes well beyond anything before. While it may be available from other sources it is ready now on the JCNA website---merchandise--jaguar books as A-Jaguar--SIX. JCNA has no ownership of this book and this is for information only. Please accept this as information if you wish to know! We were banned for letting folks know about this book so order at your own risk!

Seriously this book is the end of the debate toward originality!

Old 03-25-2017, 11:17 AM
Received 178 Likes on 153 Posts

Have found some items in the book that are not original. Conflicts happen due to one person or club saying some things ae original when they are not. I have seen a lot of these cars as new in showrooms and a lot of original sayings are questionable. If you are showing a car for points and credibility, follow the book.

Old 03-25-2017, 11:53 AM
Received 161 Likes on 127 Posts

Larry are talking about the same work? ISBN 978-1-85443-284-1? This a new book and I was fortunate to review a copy that is just out. If you have a copy please tell me how you got it as the authors have not been sent theirs yet. While these folks are club folks this is over 1500 color photos of actual cars and parts from known serial numbered examples. It is not perfect but the few items that are suspect are just that and at this point neither right or wrong. If we are talking about the same book the authors would be glad to have your observations for future editions.