Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   Exterior (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/exterior-22/)
-   -   JaguarXP (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/exterior-22/jaguarxp-3757/)

03 S Type 01-08-2008 03:03 PM

JaguarXP

I was just wondering if anyone had done any business with this company? I've seen the website mentioned a few times on the forums and decided to get some stuff from them for my S Type. My problem now is, I ordered my parts last month on the 27th and was told that it should take 5-9 days to deliver. I finally managed to get in contact with them to track my package, and when I looked online, it says the company never received the package to be sent off, and they were notified January 4th to expect it to be delivered. I'm hoping this isn't turning out to be a bad business transaction. :eek:

BuckMR2 01-08-2008 03:53 PM

RE: JaguarXP

A few people here in UK have had problems getting deliveries...some taking months, some not arriving.When parts do arrive they generally seem happy with the goods.

03 S Type 01-08-2008 06:15 PM

They're not so efficient with shipping but the product is good. That'll be fine as long as my product comes in before I leave to go to school. I've got a few more days.

03 S Type 01-09-2008 07:38 PM

Grill FINALLY came in!!! I just installed it today, and it looks great! I'll have photos up of it tomorrow. My digi cam got stolen so I'm going to buy a new one tonight.:D Photos will be kinda sad cuz the baby's dirty from highway driving back from Tampa. I'm not gonna wash it for a few days because I'm on the road to Virginia right now.

worldpower 01-12-2008 03:39 PM

i bought the mesh grille from them, it took a month to deliver and not the quality i expected for that price IMO

worldpower 01-12-2008 03:39 PM

The grille makes a huge difference!

bigdreams05 01-16-2008 11:38 AM

LOL! Looks like you had a change of heart worldpower. Sounds like if Quality is more important to you than speedy Delivery...go with Jaguar XP.

worldpower 01-16-2008 03:41 PM

I wonder if anyone tried the exhaust system they carry.

03JagSTR 01-17-2008 03:24 PM

Ipurchased and recently received their Mina Gallery exhaust for the STR. I will be installing it this weekend and will let all know the results. They do seem to have a problem with shipping but the items are top rate.

03 S Type 01-18-2008 04:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Their shipping is horrible, but I can't say I have any complaints now that my product is here! I can't say I'd be COMPLETELY opposed to getting more parts through them if I ever came up with anything else I wanted for the Jag, but I haven't decided if I'm going for anything else just yet (my Lexus SC was kind of like my "project car"). Anywho, here's a few shots of the grill and the tint. I got them done at the same time.

Attachment 194081

Attachment 194082
Attachment 194083

worldpower 01-18-2008 09:50 PM

It looks great!, i put the tints on my XJ8 too (35%)
how dark are your tints?

03 S Type 01-19-2008 09:30 PM

Thanks!!!:D I went a little darker with 20% I wanted something dark enough to kind of block out the view in case I chicken out and don't go through with the rest of my plans for parts. The Privacy Curtain upgrade still has me nervous. My fam isn't into modifying cars.:(

gotti15 01-22-2008 06:48 PM

My girlfriend ordered me an X-Type performance intake and lower mesh grille back in November fordelivery before Xmas...andit still hasnt been delivered. Anyday now!

03 S Type 02-06-2008 10:35 AM

Gotti,
I'd suggest you call in immediately about delivery. Where are you located? I ordered mine December 27th and had mine delivered about 10-15 days later. It seems that if you call a few times, they're a little bit better on providing feedback. Unless there was an error in your shipping, it should have been sent to you by now. It sounds off, but there's a possibility the order may have been forgotten to be shipped out. Double check with them.

XjJagXjJeepDriver 02-08-2008 10:53 AM

I came across this XP website a couple weeks back myself and was pretty impressed with some of the mods and extras they had available for Jags. But quite disappointed since they only had like 2 things for my '93 XJ6...haha. But on the bright side when I get my '97 XJR this spring I think I'm def going to get that upgraded Super charger pulley that boosts another 30 HP for I think it was $500 bucks or something around there. I also liked the better exhaust tips they sold too that I'd prolly end up getting for it too (Oval of course) since that's how they look already

03 S Type 02-17-2008 09:27 PM

XJ,

That sounds cool man, let me know how that goes!!! I don't think I'll be doing anything else to the Jag. Fam doesn't much approve of extensive mods. [:@] Just be prepared for a long wait for parts! Took me a bit to get mine.

XjJagXjJeepDriver 02-20-2008 11:20 AM

S-Type is looking good my man, those mesh grills def make a world of difference!! When I end up buying my XJR6 this summer I was already checking out that XP website at those better exhaust tips and that $500 super charger pulley that will boost another estimated 30HP. That would be insane to have the XJR6 be pumping out almost as much as the V8's. All you guys are makin it sound like I'll be waiting until summer of 2009 though before I'd ever get the parts I'd order!! What makes them so slow at shipping such good product u think?

03 S Type 02-24-2008 10:51 AM

Thanks!! I love how the S Type is looking now. Just needs a nice wash (AGAIN....stupid rain), and some black magic on the tires.

But as far as shipping, they use USPS. USPS doesn't always have the best shipping records; especially when it's not shipped overnight. They take their precious time. It won't take a year LOL but expect to wait a few weeks.