F-Pace (X761) / C-X17 2016 - Onwards

VelocityAP 10th Anniversary Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 11:44 PM
Sponsor
Received 822 Likes on 467 Posts
Default VelocityAP 10th Anniversary Sale

November 7th, 2007 VelocityAP was first registered in the United Kingdom. Has been an eventful 10 years with a few different twists along the way, but in the last 3 years since we brought all our tuning in-house, and founded our own dedicated Canadian manufacturing facility things have really accelerated.

We want to thank all our loyal customers for your support over the years, with special 10th Anniversary sale. Until the end of the month, we are offering 30% off on select products from our range. Enter coupon code VAP10YEARS at checkout for the discount to be applied.

• If you don't see them listed below, they are not included in the sale.
  • If you already purchased one of these products during the month of November, please email our team with your order/invoice number and we will issue a store credit for the difference between the sale price and price paid.
  • If items sell out, we will honour the sale price - you will be informed if the item is no longer in stock and an estimated ship date.
Sale Items:
  • All Jaguar/Range Rover 5.0SC & 3.0SC ECU Tunes (2013-on, FType, FPace, XE, XF, XJ, Discovery, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport)
  • Jaguar/Range Rover 1.5lb Supercharger Overdrive Upper Pulley for 5.0SC Engines
  • Jaguar F-Type Decat Downpipes 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe AWD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type R 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type V6, V6S, V8S Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type R AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar XE 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar/Landrover 5.0 Denso ECU Tuning (2009-2012)

O: (1)250-485-5126
E: Stuart@VelocityAP.com
www.velocityap.com

The following users liked this post:
Whitefpace (11-30-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
November 7th, 2007 VelocityAP was first registered in the United Kingdom. Has been an eventful 10 years with a few different twists along the way, but in the last 3 years since we brought all our tuning in-house, and founded our own dedicated Canadian manufacturing facility things have really accelerated.

We want to thank all our loyal customers for your support over the years, with special 10th Anniversary sale. Until the end of the month, we are offering 30% off on select products from our range. Enter coupon code VAP10YEARS at checkout for the discount to be applied.
  • If you don't see them listed below, they are not included in the sale.
  • If you already purchased one of these products during the month of November, please email our team with your order/invoice number and we will issue a store credit for the difference between the sale price and price paid.
  • If items sell out, we will honour the sale price - you will be informed if the item is no longer in stock and an estimated ship date.
Sale Items:
  • All Jaguar/Range Rover 5.0SC & 3.0SC ECU Tunes (2013-on, FType, FPace, XE, XF, XJ, Discovery, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport)
  • Jaguar/Range Rover 1.5lb Supercharger Overdrive Upper Pulley for 5.0SC Engines
  • Jaguar F-Type Decat Downpipes 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe AWD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type R 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type V6, V6S, V8S Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type R AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar XE 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar/Landrover 5.0 Denso ECU Tuning (2009-2012)
I got a 2017 F Pace 35T R sport and thought your tune for my car was a part of this sale but everytime I try your code, it doesn't work. So the tune for my car isn't on the list?

Old 11-30-2017, 09:13 AM
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi everyone,

New member here, ordered the tune and pulley for my new F Pace a few days ago. I will effectively run the upgrades from day one after taking delivery of the Jag...will update on install and results...

Old 12-23-2017, 02:37 PM
Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts

Man missed out on this sale. Let me know the next time you run this sale. Interested in tune for my Jaguar. I have the F-Type and wife just picked up the F-Pace so was hoping to use the tune for both cars. Congrats on the 10 years!!!

Old 12-26-2017, 04:12 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Smoke Em
Man missed out on this sale. Let me know the next time you run this sale. Interested in tune for my Jaguar. I have the F-Type and wife just picked up the F-Pace so was hoping to use the tune for both cars. Congrats on the 10 years!!!
Probably something next year, same time. You can't use the same tune for 2 cars, each one requires tuning individually. But if you'd like to email info@velocityap.com we do have special pricing for forum members.

www.velocityap.com

Old 12-27-2017, 03:53 AM
BKP
Default XF tuning question

Does the XF tune cover the 2016/17 3.0 models as well? I searched your website and could not find any years listed for them.

Old 12-27-2017, 04:51 AM
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BKP
Does the XF tune cover the 2016/17 3.0 models as well? I searched your website and could not find any years listed for them.
Jaguar XF V6 Supercharged ECU TuneSpecifically for the XF.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:43 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by BKP
Yes. In point of fact all the 3.0L ECU Tunes are the same.

Jaguar XF V6 Supercharged ECU Tune

www.velocityap.com

Old 12-27-2017, 08:32 PM
BKP

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Yes. In point of fact all the 3.0L ECU Tunes are the same.

Jaguar XF V6 Supercharged ECU Tune
Thank you! Just wanted to be sure before I purchased any XF. I will be contacting you soon after to get this tune!