F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In-Control vs JustDrive, etc

Old 07-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default In-Control vs JustDrive, etc

Howdy, All.

I'm jumping right in and exposing my noobness, so please forgive me if this is a redundant thread.

I've been reading previous threads on the topic of In-Control and JustDrive interfaces with Jags.

It all sounds pretty interesting. However, since such features are not specifically listed in the description of the F that we purchased:
http://www.parkplace.com/jaguar/plan...-f-type-jp2962
I must assume that those services are not available for our specific vehicle. Bummer.

Anyhow...just in the chance that perhaps my assumptions could theoretically be incorrect (what!?!?! NEVER!!!) could someone compare/contrast the two or point me in the direction where I can find such info if it has already been done. I was unable to find it in a few searches.

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,635 Likes on 3,358 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4ever
Howdy, All.

I'm jumping right in and exposing my noobness, so please forgive me if this is a redundant thread.

I've been reading previous threads on the topic of In-Control and JustDrive interfaces with Jags.

It all sounds pretty interesting. However, since such features are not specifically listed in the description of the F that we purchased:
http://www.parkplace.com/jaguar/plan...-f-type-jp2962
I must assume that those services are not available for our specific vehicle. Bummer.

Anyhow...just in the chance that perhaps my assumptions could theoretically be incorrect (what!?!?! NEVER!!!) could someone compare/contrast the two or point me in the direction where I can find such info if it has already been done. I was unable to find it in a few searches.

Thanks in advance.
I have just-drive on my '16 FT-type.
Update your in-control app on your iPhone and download just-drive from the AppStore onto your i-Phone. Just-Drive then appears in your inControl screen. Best part: offers voice activation for a number of features.