General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

cdc

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 10:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cdc

ok, confused & kinda daft but here goes ... just fitted a jag multi cd changer back into my x type 2.0d estate (one was removed before I bought it), wired it all in, the display screen on the dash (yes, I've got sat nav) recognizes the cd, shows which slot it's in, shows me it's playing ... but theres no sound ...... I'd be guessing at something to do with an amp ...... but where do I find that for starters?? grateful for any help/ideas, thanks

Old 02-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jagdaz
ok, confused & kinda daft but here goes ... just fitted a jag multi cd changer back into my x type 2.0d estate (one was removed before I bought it), wired it all in, the display screen on the dash (yes, I've got sat nav) recognizes the cd, shows which slot it's in, shows me it's playing ... but theres no sound ...... I'd be guessing at something to do with an amp ...... but where do I find that for starters?? grateful for any help/ideas, thanks
all fixed thanks

Old 02-26-2017, 05:43 PM
GGG
Received 16,798 Likes on 12,167 Posts

Originally Posted by Jagdaz
all fixed thanks
Welcome to the forum Jagdaz,

Solved your own problem!

Please follow this link New Member Area - Intro a MUST - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the New Member Area - Intro a MUST forum and post some info about yourself and your vehicle for all members to see. In return you'll get a proper welcome and some useful advice about posting to the forum.

Graham