Jaguar Customer Relationship Centre This is an area for members to contact Jaguars Customer relationship centre. It should be used to aid in resolving disputes, NOT for technical issues

A further introduction

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 02:11 AM
Received 122 Likes on 75 Posts
Default A further introduction

Good morning all,

As some of you may be aware, I am Amellia from the Jaguar Customer Relationship Centre.

It has kindly been arranged that this section is created for the Customer Relationship Centre, which I will solely monitor on this forum alongside the PM's sent to myself.

Should you require any information from myself at the Customer Relationship Centre, please do not hesitate to post in this section, or send me a PM, where I will endeavour to assist where possible.

Many thanks,
Amellia

The following 3 users liked this post by CRC@Jaguar:
jimbov8 (09-06-2016), JimC64 (09-06-2016), Norri (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Hi Amellia and welcome once again, its really good to have a Jaguar representative on the board.

Anyone with any issues should pm you with request for assistance as required is that correct?
You also state that you will monitor he forum and this section in particular, is that on a daily basis?
Any help you can give with further clarification moving forward would be greatly appreciated

If there's anything we as a forum can do to assist Jaguar, we are happy to help in any way we can.

Many thanks
Jim

Old 09-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Veteran Member
Received 664 Likes on 572 Posts

Originally Posted by JimC64
Hi Amellia and welcome once again, its really good to have a Jaguar representative on the board.

Anyone with any issues should pm you with request for assistance as required is that correct?
You also state that you will monitor he forum and this section in particular, is that on a daily basis?
Any help you can give with further clarification moving forward would be greatly appreciated

If there's anything we as a forum can do to assist Jaguar, we are happy to help in any way we can.

Many thanks
Jim
Very nicely put Jim and what should have been said somewhere else, if you know what I mean.

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Originally Posted by jimbov8
Very nicely put Jim and what should have been said somewhere else, if you know what I mean.
Yes Jim, totally!

If Jaguar are kind enough o monitor / listen and or help as required with any issues, we should make them as welcome as possible and be appreciative.
Of course I'm sure this will be a two way street at some point, but that's life!

I should reiterate - This is generally for UK members ONLY as that is their remit!
I believe there has been talk of a similar setup for America / Canada etc but nothing as yet. Amellia has assured me that she will help as and when she can for any members outwith the UK, but please bear this in mind

There is only so much she can do of course

Lastly, it is NOT technical queries or parts enquiries etc

Thanks

Old 09-07-2016, 03:19 AM

Good morning all,

Thank you for your questions Jim, I hope this will provide further clarification.

This section will be monitored by myself and I will aim to monitor this on a daily basis. Please do not hesitate to post any queries on a new thread in this section, however should you have something you wish to discuss in more detail, please do not hesitate to PM me.

I am able to assist with UK customers and vehicles, however should you contact me from outside of the UK, I will aim to make the relevant market aware of your concerns and arrange for contact to be made.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any further questions should any further clarification be required.

Many thanks,
Amellia

jimbov8 (09-07-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 08:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please have someone contact me in the USA. I am having some problems with a recent Jaguar purchase.

Thanks
Raj Boorgu
256 366 2827
rboorgu@hotmail.com

Old 12-06-2016, 04:14 AM

Good morning Raj,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to learn that you are experiencing some concerns following a recent Jaguar purchase.

I would be more than happy to request that a member of the team from the relevant market contact you, however in order for me to do so, can you please kindly provide your Vehicle Identification number and further details of your concern via PM.

Many thanks,
Amellia

Old 12-06-2016, 10:16 AM
GGG
Received 16,765 Likes on 12,154 Posts

Originally Posted by Rajesh Boorgu
Please have someone contact me in the USA. I am having some problems with a recent Jaguar purchase.

Thanks
Raj Boorgu
256 366 2827
rboorgu@hotmail.com
Welcome to the forum Rajesh Boorgu,

Please follow this link New Member Area - Intro a MUST - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the New Member Area - Intro a MUST forum and post some information about yourself and your vehicle for all members to see. In return you'll get a proper welcome and some useful advice about posting to the forum.

Graham

Old 12-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Amelia, The VIN for the car is

SAJWA2G78G8V960

Please have some one contact me when possible. Thank you
Raj Boorgu 256 366 2827, rboorgu1@gmail.com

JimC64 (12-16-2016)
Old 08-19-2017, 12:19 AM
Veteran Member
Received 95 Likes on 86 Posts

Hello Amelia,

Pass this along please:

First of all..I adore the brand and will likely stay with Jaguar in the future. That being said, there are some questions that just bother me and it would be nice to have my voice heard (and possibly a rebuttal that explains the issues I mention), as it is my belief that these thoughts are echoed by many in this forum. Our cars are supposed to be top notch and for the most part the brand has done a fair job of creating a marketing strategy that keeps the allure of a Jaguar in high regard. From a performance standpoint we are always playing catch-up to the German conglomerates. Even the Japanese manufacturers have outdone our brand when it comes to interior quality. When a Mazda has a better interior than an XE, that is a major problem. Especially when it comes time to make a purchasing decision. There is no question that a Mazda does not have the cache of a Jaguar, but it certainly has better technology and interior options. That should not happen between a 25K Mazda and a 50K Jaguar. Our infotainment units are slow, cumbersome and bland. Which I really don't have a problem with except that we are forced to live with them because of the way they are integrated into the car. It is so hard to replace our entertainment units compared to virtually all other brands.

Furthermore, our engines require so much tuning to match what those aforementioned brands get right out of the box. Why is it that a Mercedes with the exact same transmission can produce more torque at lower RPM's that our cars? Why is it that our Land Rover couterparts have such nice interiors compared to our brand. Are we the red-headed stepchild of this autogroup? If so, then why would I want to be associated with that?

Thanks for reading my rant and I hope that you can provide some answers

Kind Regards,

Cherry

Old 08-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Veteran Member
Received 732 Likes on 468 Posts

Originally Posted by Cherry_560sel
Hello Amelia,

Pass this along please:

First of all..I adore the brand and will likely stay with Jaguar in the future. That being said, there are some questions that just bother me and it would be nice to have my voice heard (and possibly a rebuttal that explains the issues I mention), as it is my belief that these thoughts are echoed by many in this forum. Our cars are supposed to be top notch and for the most part the brand has done a fair job of creating a marketing strategy that keeps the allure of a Jaguar in high regard. From a performance standpoint we are always playing catch-up to the German conglomerates. Even the Japanese manufacturers have outdone our brand when it comes to interior quality. When a Mazda has a better interior than an XE, that is a major problem. Especially when it comes time to make a purchasing decision. There is no question that a Mazda does not have the cache of a Jaguar, but it certainly has better technology and interior options. That should not happen between a 25K Mazda and a 50K Jaguar. Our infotainment units are slow, cumbersome and bland. Which I really don't have a problem with except that we are forced to live with them because of the way they are integrated into the car. It is so hard to replace our entertainment units compared to virtually all other brands.

Furthermore, our engines require so much tuning to match what those aforementioned brands get right out of the box. Why is it that a Mercedes with the exact same transmission can produce more torque at lower RPM's that our cars? Why is it that our Land Rover couterparts have such nice interiors compared to our brand. Are we the red-headed stepchild of this autogroup? If so, then why would I want to be associated with that?

Kind Regards,

Cherry
What?
You have got to be kidding?...
Right?

Old 08-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Veteran Member

about what?...When going head-to head with the Germans, the only thing we consistently win is stopping distance! Is that what you want to brag about.... "oh yeah...well..I can stop much better than you"

Last edited by Cherry_560sel; 08-19-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:34 AM
Veteran Member
Received 732 Likes on 468 Posts

It's an introductory thread? So how about "Welcome", "Glad your with us", "Look forward to having a Jag rep on forum". Instead you take a left??

Old 08-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Veteran Member

You are a absolutely right. I went Vmax without any taxi time. let me correct.

Welcome to the forums Amellia.

Last edited by Cherry_560sel; 08-21-2017 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Cherry_560sel
Hello Amelia,

Pass this along please:

Kind Regards,

Cherry
Good afternoon Cherry,

Thank you for your post.

With regards to your comments, I can see that your location states that you are outside of the UK, with regards to the torque and interior concerns you have mentioned I can only refer back to UK market vehicles.

With regards to your comments though, they have been passed back to the relevant team however Jaguar has aspects of the interior and the engine that are unique to Jaguar as a brand and manufacturer.

We are constantly reviewing feedback to ensure that we provide customer with features and products that are necessary, however unfortunately I cannot compare this to other manufacturers such as those stated in your post.

Jaguar try to produce many interior and exterior colour palettes along with different options and technologies available to ensure that they remain within the luxury vehicle market however this is not without some limitation.

Again I am sorry to learn of your comments and if you require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to make me aware.

Thanks,
Amellia