Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/jaguar-forums-feedback-suggestion-center-18/)
-   -   How do I remove a Photo from a Post? XJS V12 (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/jaguar-forums-feedback-suggestion-center-18/how-do-i-remove-photo-post-xjs-v12-122915/)

orangeblossom 07-28-2014 06:47 AM

How do I remove a Photo from a Post? XJS V12

Hi I've uploaded the wrong photo on one of my posts, How do I remove it?

I've gone to edit/advanced/manage attachments

But still don't know how to remove it, what should I do?

o1xjr 07-28-2014 07:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
At the bottom click on manage attachments below the list if pics you have attached to the post,another screen pops up then you click on the remove button next to the pic you want to delete.

Attachment 91707

Cambo 07-28-2014 07:07 AM

I guess you meant the blurry photo in your last post? I just deleted it for you.

When you are editing the post, click on the picture in the body of text, and press the delete button.

orangeblossom 07-28-2014 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by o1xjr (Post 1024593)
At the bottom click on manage attachments below the list if pics you have attached to the post,another screen pops up then you click on the remove button next to the pic you want to delete.

Attachment 91707

Hi Clarke

That's the problem, the second screen does not pop up, all I am seeing is the first screen.

No matter where I click the Second Screen won't pop up, so I cannot delete or change any pics.

o1xjr 07-28-2014 07:17 AM

Thanks Cameron, that is an easier way than I have been doing it. Although it did work.

orangeblossom 07-28-2014 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Cambo351 (Post 1024594)
I guess you meant the blurry photo in your last post? I just deleted it for you.

When you are editing the post, click on the picture in the body of text, and press the delete button.

Thanks

That was the one I was trying to remove but when I go to Manage Attachments, the second screen won't pop up, so that I am able to do this myself.

orangeblossom 07-28-2014 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cambo351 (Post 1024594)

Thanks

That's a much easier way and it's working OK

GGG 07-28-2014 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by orangeblossom (Post 1024603)
........... the second screen does not pop up, all I am seeing is the first screen.

No matter where I click the Second Screen won't pop up, so I cannot delete or change any pics.

orangeblossom,

Which OS / Browser combination are you using?

Graham

orangeblossom 07-28-2014 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by GGG (Post 1024617)
orangeblossom,

Which OS / Browser combination are you using?

Graham

Hi Graham

XP Pro + Firefox

GGG 07-28-2014 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by orangeblossom (Post 1024785)
Hi Graham

XP Pro + Firefox

Thanks for confirming.

It's not one of the combinations known to give issues with viewing the forum.

I've just tested again on an old laptop with XP Pro (service pack 3) and Firefox (30.0) but can't replicate the problem with editing attachments in advanced view.

Graham

orangeblossom 07-28-2014 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by GGG (Post 1024838)
Thanks for confirming.

It's not one of the combinations known to give issues with viewing the forum.

I've just tested again on an old laptop with XP Pro (service pack 3) and Firefox (30.0) but can't replicate the problem with editing attachments in advanced view.

Graham

Hi Graham

No Probs, as I will be using the easier method of editing from now on.