Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/jaguar-forums-feedback-suggestion-center-18/)
-   -   Thank You! (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/jaguar-forums-feedback-suggestion-center-18/thank-you-167787/)

LeLimoMan 08-18-2016 03:01 PM

Thank You!

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to all the members and admins that work hard to make this site great. I am a long time Jag owner and have come back into the "pride" after some time away. I belong to a number of forums that are specific to the vehicles I own and see a wide disparity in the usefulness, friendliness, resources and available info across the forums.

This forum is in the top 1 or 2 in many of these areas and makes owning a Jaguar a little less stressful, collegial and helps to educate the owner that wants to know more about their car than just where to put the key and gas. As a fellow that likes to work on his own cars and has a pretty reasonable mechanical ability, I have learned a lot on this site already and am building a library of resources, thanks to some very generous and tireless members here.

So a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has worked hard to make this site so great. You folks are awesome! :icon_trophy::icon_trophy::icon_trophy:

LnrB 08-18-2016 10:13 PM

What he said!!
(';')

GGG 08-19-2016 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by LeLimoMan (Post 1518646)
I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to all the members and admins that work hard to make this site great. .....

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

We try very hard to make this a friendly, informative and fun place to be. With members all around the World and a number of very experienced and knowledgeable owners across three Continents, the combined expertise is phenomenal and rarely beaten for a solution. Given the time differences, there is also something going on 24/7.

The aim is that even the newest owner should never feel intimidated to ask questions, however basic and no matter if they've been asked many times before. We were all setting out on the learning curve once. The patience of members in this respect and the desire to help rather than belittle is what sets jaguarfoums.com apart from so many other vehicle forums.

I add my thanks to the membership. To those who ask the questions and to those who answer them. To those who post about driving and enjoying their Jaguars in places I've never visited. Photos of beautiful cars against spectacular backdrops are always welcome. There wouldn't be a forum without all these contributors.

A word of thanks too to forum owner Internet Brands who provide the platform and to forum Sponsors and Vendors who help to pay for this tremendous free resource for Jaguar enthusiasts.

Graham

o1xjr 08-19-2016 05:25 AM

I agree with all said above, my Jaguar may well have been despatched before I really got to enjoy it without the help and encouragement from the many members here.
Especially a couple of Australian members (you know who you are) who took the time for emails, phone calls and well written documents to see me through some very steep learning curves.:icon_worthy:

Cadillac 08-19-2016 09:58 AM

I also appreciate your taking time and posting here to thank Forum Team and members
I was a member even when I had no Jags at that time had a taste of owning two though , I am still Jagless but I like to visit here as much as I can