PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB[MidWest]: Dayton bolt on wire wheel center caps for Jaguar.

Old 02-19-2018, 12:36 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dayton bolt on wire wheel center caps for Jaguar.

I have a 1994 Jaguar XJS that has what looks to be Dayton wire wheels and I am missing 2 of the center caps. Please let me know if anyone has a couple to sell like the picture. They can be used if in good shape and would take spinners but need 4 if spinners and at a good price. Also if anyone has ever seen the Jaguar center caps in red please let me k now. I have the ruby colored center caps for the original honeycomb wheels which I am keeping. I am hoping the image loads. Thanks, Bob.

Attached Thumbnails Dayton bolt on wire wheel center caps for Jaguar.-wire-wheels1.jpg  

Last edited by GGG; 02-26-2018 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Add WTB [Region]
Old 02-26-2018, 09:28 AM
GGG
Received 16,748 Likes on 12,141 Posts

You've had this in Jaguarforums Merchandise forum for a week with 206 Views but 0 Replies.

I've moved it to PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds forum as a WTB to see if you can get a response. There's a re-direct in Jaguarforums Merchandise forum so it's now showing in both.

Graham

Old 02-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 475 Likes on 311 Posts

These center caps are still available from the manufacturer. I'm currently trying to complete a set of Daytons. I found three for sale on CL at a good price last spring. I'm guessing that someone ran their car into a curb or something, damaging only one of the wheels. I just keep scanning CL for an orphan wheel. I'm in no hurry and I'm sure one will turn up. Dayton still has new wheels for sale if I get tired of waiting.

Old 02-27-2018, 03:35 PM
Veteran Member
Received 693 Likes on 562 Posts

Dayton sells the spinners still, not sure about the octagonal style.

My decals are kinda fried and I've always wondered if I could steal them off a pop-on type. If the diameter matches it would be easy enough to remove the decal on those and adhere it to the spinner style fake knock-off.