Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area - Intro a MUST (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/)
-   -   Love my jag (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/love-my-jag-167194/)

Venus911 08-06-2016 10:00 PM

Love my jag

1 Attachment(s)
My son was my car guy, but he's moved. I'm on my own now, just me, the cats and my 91 XJ6 Sovereign. I've had the car for five years, and wouldn't part with her. I love my car.

We had a few rough years (my son and I were in business together) and the Jag wasn't priority so it ended up parked, but now it's my only means of transportation, and it's time for her to come out of the garage. She has a few issues that I hope to learn more about by hanging out here.

I'm an old lady, and I realize I may not be able to fix most of the things wrong, but I can learn more about them so as not to sound like idiot when I take it to the shop.

I've already learned how to turn the radio on. I'd forgotten it turns on by pushing the volume control. lol During the process I learned all about 1, 2 and 3 fuse boxes.

I'm glad I found you, and thanks for being here, Venus

GGG 08-07-2016 02:44 AM

Welcome to the forum Venus,

Good to have you with us at Jaguar forums.

Follow this link XJ40 ( XJ81 ) - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the XJ40 forum for help, advice and information.
The 'HOW TO' thread at the top is a good place to start for information on regular issues.

Please remember to add vehicle details to your Signature to help others to give relevant advice. Go to the User CP button on the left of the top menu bar, then Settings & Options under Your Control Panel. Select Edit Signature and enter the details.

You can also visit the US Midwest Region forum by following this link US Midwest - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum
to find other members in your region.

Enjoy the forums.

Graham

Grant Francis 08-07-2016 02:49 AM

Welcome.

Plenty of assistance here for anyone.

Ask away, the answers are in the Forum.

o1xjr 08-07-2016 05:38 AM

Welcome to the forum

sklimii 08-07-2016 06:29 AM

welcome to the forum - enjoy!!

LnrB 08-07-2016 08:41 AM

Hello, Venus,
Nice Car! And it's BLACK!! BONUS!
Just cuz yer a woman, don't think ya can't fix stuff on your car! It's just that you don't know how..... Yet!

Welcome to the forums from ElinorB.
(';')

Venus911 08-07-2016 09:01 AM

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and a special thanks to ElinorB. Got it.

Norri 08-07-2016 10:10 AM

Welcome to Jaguar Forums Venus,

Good to have you with us.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't done so already you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.
If you need help with getting around and using the forum follow this link for some help Forum Help

Daf11e 08-08-2016 06:19 AM

Welcome aboard Venus.

jerry_hoback 08-09-2016 06:01 AM

Welcome