Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area - Intro a MUST (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/)
-   -   New Member (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/new-member-36709/)

vance580 05-09-2010 10:17 AM

I am in the market for a XJR so I'm not a Jaguar owner yet. I am currently selling my 2 ageing cars to get a 2004-2006 Jaguar XJR. I will be coming from a 98 Audi A8 and a Mercury Marauder. Once those are gone I'm gonna start looking really hard as I am somewhat picky. I'd like to get a Silver, Grey, or Black one. Also would like to find one with lighter colored interior, the 20" Sepangs, Nav, and the rear multimedia package. How rare is the rear multimedia package cause it seems to be really hard to find that?? If I cant get the Sepangs would like the 19"s to be chrome. So if anyone is looking to sell their XJR in the next month or so let me know.

JimC64 05-09-2010 05:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 178371

welcome aboard vance and good luck with the hunt for your perfect Jag

steve11 05-09-2010 07:59 PM

Welcome - I'm partial to the black, mine is black...then again...I guess this one is not for me...Black, I say get the black one!

All the best,

Jamey 05-09-2010 08:16 PM

Howdy Vance

Hope you snag that cat soon! Welcome to the forum.

Cadillac 05-10-2010 02:35 AM

Welcome, I am sure you will be surprised at your Jaguar's performance

Translator 05-10-2010 03:24 AM

Welcome Vance, make Stevetech an offer he can't refuse;-))

vance580 05-16-2010 02:18 PM

Thanks for the welcome. My Marauder is black so I do love black. I'll be moving to Florida next year so if I do go with black I want a lighter colored interior as I like to drive with the windows down for some fresh air. Cant do that with the black and black interior. I used to detail cars and using some Zaino on my black car wow does it look nice, nothing looks better. It will pretty much be what I color I can find first as once my 2 cars are gone I will be driving my wifes car that she really needs till I find one so will be jumping on one quick once they are gone. The Audi will go up for sale this weekend so hopefully will get some offers. Would you guys say the Mina Gallery exhaust is a good mod?? Thinking of getting it as my first mod since I've heard it on YouTube and love the way it sounds??

Fraser Mitchell 05-16-2010 04:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Or maybe Jaguar Racing Green. Also light colour leather, but I don't know the name of it. 20" Sepang wheels too, but be aware they make the ride a bit bumpier, but not too much.

Joe C. 05-16-2010 09:03 PM

Is the marauder for sale? I have a XJ8 and a XK8 and am looking for a 2003-2004 marauder.Thanks Joe C.

vance580 05-17-2010 10:33 AM

I do like the Jaguar Racing Green but dont seem to find them as often. Don't mind the harsh ride my Marauder is lowered and is a little harsh so I'm used to it.

Joe C.
Yes it is for sale I'll post a link once I get my Audi gone of some pics. Its been a daily driver not sure if you are looking for one for collectability. Its just turned 110000 miles. Its a black 300A so its 1 of about 7800. Its only got a tune and a K and N drop in. I have an extra grill with one broken stick and the stock spoiler not installed. I was thinking of asking about 9800 for it. Its got your standard rock chips and such on it for the miles. Mainly all highway as I'm from Michigan but I'm in the military stationed in NC so its been driven to and from Michigan alot.