Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area - Intro a MUST (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/)
-   -   New Member - First Jag! (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/new-member-first-jag-56412/)

rkenney 06-17-2011 10:56 PM

New Member - First Jag!

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello. I just bought my first Jaguar, it's a beautiful Black 2005 X Series. 55K miles on it.

Glad I found this forum, lots of information!

Russ

Gus 06-18-2011 07:57 PM

Hello Russ and welcome to jaguarforums.com. I know that you are anxious to get started and we are anxious to meet you and talk about your car. We have a baseline / criteria that must be met before full access can be granted. Please enjoy the forum and be patient once the baseline has been satisfied full access will be granted. Please continue to post and accept my welcome to the forum.

Oh one other thing you need to put your car details in your signature. I am speaking of the Year, Make & Model. Without it you may not get the input you are looking for.

Please take a moment and read the information provided to you explaining the rules. Be patient and enjoy the site.

Translator 06-20-2011 02:03 PM

Welcome aboard Russ, good to have you with us.

JimC64 06-20-2011 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 171622

Hi Russ and welcome to the forum
good to have you here.:icon_beerchug:
Gotta post those pics up real soon. Nice choice btw:)

You might find the off topic good for fun, maybe check out the mug shot thread and add yours?

Some really good guys and great techs, top vendors offering good pricing levels and great service, and more to come....all good

In the meantime I've upgraded you manually to full forum access so you can better view the site:)

SkipM 06-20-2011 09:26 PM

Wwelcome aboard!

Congrats!

stoffer 06-20-2011 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by rkenney (Post 366116)
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello. I just bought my first Jaguar, it's a beautiful Black 2005 X Series. 55K miles on it.

Glad I found this forum, lots of information!

Russ

'sup Russ, don't be scared :icon_worthless:

mohrd 06-20-2011 10:44 PM

Welcome Russ.

Norri 06-21-2011 06:05 AM

Welcome to the forum Russ,

Congratulations on the new car.

tomgadbois 06-22-2011 06:29 AM

welcome

just like you new here and everyone is so helpful

rkenney 06-25-2011 09:30 PM

Hey,

Just got back from taking it on vacation. Drove great, only issue, is there is a leak from the underside of the dash on the passenger side. I found in here where it could be the cabin filter, so I went in there and cleaned it out, still leaking, but only when I take it to the car wash. I'm going to get back in there as I didn't have a way to blow out any drain holes, but I'm home now, so I have a compressor. I guess if that doesn't work, I'll have the dealer look at it.

Thanks for all the 'welcomes'! This is a great place to be!

Russ