Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area - Intro a MUST (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/)
-   -   New X-Type Member (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/new-member-area-intro-must-5/new-x-type-member-54527/)

Keithh 05-12-2011 05:35 AM

New X-Type Member

Hi, I've recently signed up. I have a X-type 2.0 D SE Estate 2005. I've had it from new & am really pleased, but it's now showing signs that certain attention may be required, hence joined the Forum for tips, advice,etc. I live in North Lincolnshire UK.

Norri 05-12-2011 06:33 AM

Welcome to the forum Keith,

Lot's of advice to be found in the X section.

Funnily enough I just mentioned Sunny Scunny in another thread, as you can see the auto editor is not a fan of your hometown. :icon_wink:

Greenhornet 05-12-2011 06:36 AM

Forum

:icon_bike:Welcome aboard, this is a excellant Forum, I've found it to be better than most other Forums, you will learn and get alot of useful information, I also had an X-Type, loved it.

Nevette 05-12-2011 12:05 PM

Keithh, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you aboard. Enjoy your time here and have fun.

JimC64 05-12-2011 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 172426

Hi Keithh welcome to the forum

The X type is a great section full of good guys and great info......you'll love it
You might find the off topic good for fun, maybe check out the mug shot thread and add yours?

Some good guys and great techs, top vendors and more to come....all good
In the meantime I've upgraded you manually to full forum access so you can better view the site:)

Reverend Sam 05-12-2011 01:25 PM

Welcome!

But why does your location say "S****horpe"? Do you live in an unpronouncable part of the UK, or is it a dirty word?

mohrd 05-13-2011 12:37 AM

Welcome. Too bad you've waited until now to join. You've missed years of just hanging out and we've missed seeing pictures of your Estate.

RCSign 05-13-2011 12:11 PM

Keith
Keep the rain drops off of it, I know that's almost impossible over there. Welcome and Happy Motoring, from across the pond

sidewalkman 05-13-2011 03:14 PM

Welcome Keith, nice car, show pics! You will love the car. I think I get a lot of double takes especially when I have wood hanging out the back or something. It's handy having the option to just open the glass.

Go over to the X-Type forum, you will find a lot of friendly Xers with plenty of knowledge on our cars, a lot of modification information too.

Gus 05-14-2011 03:46 PM

Hello and welcome to jaguarforums.com.

Oh one other thing you need to put your car details in your signature. I am speaking of the Year, Make & Model. Without it you may not get the input you are looking for.

Please take a moment and read the information provided to you explaining the rules. Be patient and enjoy the site.

Greenhornet 05-16-2011 06:05 AM

:icon_hyper: WHAT is the pronouciation of the location??

Abacusman 05-16-2011 07:12 AM

Hi Folks

Just regained my 2001 XKR and now to get it back on the road again, started first time after more than 2 years on Saturday, why do things do that when all I wanted to do was crank the engine over for a few mins, so off and ready. So if you see a dusty silver XKR running about the back lanes in North Dorset thats me trying to find someone to MOT the thing!

Abacusman 05-16-2011 07:15 AM

Disregard that posted in wrong place, oops