Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes. Fun, laughs and good times here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Boomers Ruined Everything

Old 06-26-2019, 03:43 PM
Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by AJ16er View Post
What contempt? Calling out and avoiding sin is what Christians are supposed to do. Being nice to your neighbor comes second. I don't know if you have ever seen Church Militant on YouTube but you should watch the videos sometime. They identify the liberalization that occurred in the Catholic Church post Vatican II Council. The humanist Church of Nice - judge noone and nothing and just be nice!

I recently started going to a tradional Catholic Church where they hold Latin Mass and the folks were all very friendly to the new guy. I didn't see any contempt. Sometimes I get approached by Protestants passing out pamphlets and they likewise are very cordial. This contempt for fellow man is what I see in liberals; along with the smugness and aggression if you don't agree with their world view.

Sounds like Gandhi molded Christ to his image and based on this false Jesus he judged Christians erroneously.
I have been saying that feminism actually strives to make women more man-like. Not surprising as liberalism fundamentally deals in inversion. Funny how during the "oppression" years women tended to be better mannered, had more kids, and were generally more feminine.

Some more examples:I recently started going to a tradional Catholic Church where they hold Latin Mass and the folks were all very friendly to the new guy. I didn't see any contempt. Sometimes I get approached by Protestants passing out pamphlets and they likewise are very cordial. This contempt for fellow man is what I see in liberals; along with the smugness and aggression if you don't agree with their world view.

-We need more diversity! Yet they never state exactly how much diversity is enough. Have they ever said - "okay, we now have enough and don't need anymore?" Taken to its logical conclusion it actually does away with real (global) diversity if you continue to mix everyone up.

-Inclusion but not for straight White men.

-White men are oppressive yet here we are running our mouths completely unhindered in a society built by and maintained by WM.

-They encourage kids and teens to "be who they are" only if said youth are inclined towards gender dysphoria. I have never seen them host a gender confirmation party to assert that one was indeed born the proper gender.
Don't know bout the rest posting in this thread but the last person I want pointing out his version of sin is a catholic after what that cult of a religion hid and condoned for so many decades. If you have any children or old enough to have grandchildren keep a close watch on them or they might be the recipient of more love then you want them to receive.

I'll leave on that note.

Old 06-26-2019, 04:58 PM
Received 105 Likes on 90 Posts

Indeed it is shameful but what the media won't tell you is that teenagers and grown seminarians were violated too. Church Militant did the research and found that the majority of abuse cases were these older males.

It wasn't Catholicism that did it but during the last century there was a communist plot to inject as many homosexuals into the Church as possible. They will not tell you that either because the MSM is on board with the LGBT agenda. Bella Dodd is one individual who admitted to it.

Old 06-26-2019, 07:19 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,482 Likes on 1,059 Posts

Indeed it is shameful but what the media won't tell you is that teenagers and grown seminarians were violated too. Church Militant did the research and found that the majority of abuse cases were these older males.

It wasn't Catholicism that did it but during the last century there was a communist plot to inject as many homosexuals into the Church as possible. They will not tell you that either because the MSM is on board with the LGBT agenda. Bella Dodd is one individual who admitted to it.
Everyone knows about this. We just didn't tell you. How'd you find out? We in the MSM conspire to do a lot of things. We're pro LGBT and anti old white guys.

Nothing Christian about you dude. You are now on my ignore list. You should consider getting help. You are one odd troll.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:18 PM
Veteran Member
Received 6,544 Likes on 4,856 Posts

I have been saying that feminism actually strives to make women more man-like. Not surprising as liberalism fundamentally deals in inversion. Funny how during the "oppression" years women tended to be better mannered,
Better mannered, how? What's the measurement?

had more kids,

Not that I've researched it but I think it's a given that over the decades women are having fewer kids. Feminism has played a role in that, I reckon, because fewer women submit to the notion that they're socially obligated to do so. But I'm sure other factors contribute to the lower birth rate, economics being a biggy, I suspect

and were generally more feminine.
I dunno. Feminine females don't seem to be in short supply these days. But I agree that not many feel the need to dress and wear pearls to go to the grocery store, alŠ June Cleaver.

Some more examples:

-We need more diversity! Yet they never state exactly how much diversity is enough. Have they ever said - "okay, we now have enough and don't need anymore?"

Is there a requirement to determine a certain stopping point?

Taken to its logical conclusion it actually does away with real (global) diversity if you continue to mix everyone up.
Please explain. I don't get the logic.

-Inclusion but not for straight White men.
The "men hater" segment?

-White men are oppressive yet here we are running our mouths completely unhindered in a society built by and maintained by WM.

Are you suggesting that the oppression can't/doesn't/didn't exist simply by virtue of the fact that women are allowed to speak freely?

-They encourage kids and teens to "be who they are" only if said youth are inclined towards gender dysphoria. I have never seen them host a gender confirmation party to assert that one was indeed born the proper gender.
Those born the 'proper gender are free to have their own confirmation party . There's no law against it. It's not up to the non-proper gender crowd nor feminists to encourage it nor discourage it.

Cheers
DD

Last edited by Doug; 06-26-2019 at 09:20 PM. Reason: sp
Old 06-26-2019, 09:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 729 Likes on 554 Posts

Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Those born the 'proper gender are free to have their own confirmation party . There's no law against it. It's not up to the non-proper gender crowd nor feminists to encourage it nor discourage it.
While I agree with you on most of the other points, and appreciative you taking on unrewarding labor of calling out AJ's edgelord bullshit, the quoted statement is simply not true. If you try to hold such party you will be viciously attacked by the SJW mob. These are the times when saying "All lives matter" would get you labeled racist and citing dictionary definition of woman get you labeled a misogynist with people doxing and trying to get you fired from your job.

I can assure you are safer publicly beating your spouse in a drunken stupor than holding cisgender confirmation party.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:29 PM
Veteran Member
Received 6,544 Likes on 4,856 Posts

Originally Posted by SinF View Post
While I agree with you on most of the other points, and appreciative you taking on unrewarding labor of calling out AJ's edgelord bullshit, the quoted statement is simply not true. If you try to hold such party you will be viciously attacked by the SJW mob. These are the times when saying "All lives matter" would get you labeled racist and citing dictionary definition of woman get you labeled a misogynist with people doxing and trying to get you fired from your job.

I can assure you are safer publicly beating your spouse in a drunken stupor than holding cisgender confirmation party.
Yeah, you're probably right. But there's no legal impediment ......and God hates a coward

Cheers
DD

Last edited by Doug; 06-27-2019 at 07:51 AM. Reason: missing word
Old 06-27-2019, 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Is there a requirement to determine a certain stopping point?
Was there ever a requirement for "diversity" to begin with? That's the real question here. I can't be the only one who noticed the correlation between shifting demographics in this country and wage stagnation.

Please explain. I don't get the logic.
If you continue to encourage miscegenation then you're actually decimating real diversity.

you suggesting that the oppression can't/doesn't/didn't exist simply by virtue of the fact that women are allowed to speak freely?

I am stating that if they were as oppressed as they claim then they would not be allowed to have a platform to spew their feminist garbage from. And really, women were never oppressed. Not allowing them to vote and encouraging them to stay home and have kids is simply encouraging the natural order of things.

Last edited by AJ16er; 06-27-2019 at 04:58 AM.
Old 06-27-2019, 06:03 AM
Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by swayne View Post
...I was always of the assumption that the teaching of Christianity was the love of you neighbor not the hatred and bigotry so many display towards someone different from them today...
Your assumption was / is correct. First is to Love God. Second is to Love your neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:30-31)
Let me give two analogies and some scripture...

Would you judge a car company / brand by the people who use their products? Jaguar in our case... say you see multiple Jag drivers not obeying traffic laws and not having common courtesy out in traffic. Does that mean that the car company is law breaking and rude too? Of coarse not. They are simply the people who accepted and bought into the product.

There was a extremely wealthy father who had 5 sons. This father was full of Love for them and he was wise beyond his years, He loved his family greatly and he also knew that free will is the only way to test those within his family. As a guiding light for his sons he taught them lessons that they could use as they went though their lives. Matter of fact he put those lessons in writing so that they could always read and recall his expectations. Lets call his lessons "10 commandments" and "sermon on the mount".
Son 5 thought the old man was not into having fun and was a harda**. He just loved to make rules that nobody could possibly follow. So he pretty much ignored the "rules" and went out into adulthood living how ever he pleased. White collar types of crime, getting high, fornication, ect... just lived how ever he pleased and making sure to not get caught or arrested. Because that would surely have gotten the old mans attention! Buuuut he showed up once or twice a yr for family get togethers. After all.. he had the same name and didn't want to be left out of the will when the old man kicked the bucket.
Son 4 was a lot like son 5. But he felt the old man wasn't completely bad and he lived his life a little cleaner. Since he shares the name and wanted to receive an inheritance he came around the family about 4 times a yr.
Son 3 was a fence rider. He has the same name and felt the Dad was right and clearly had wisdom as can be read in his two lessons. But.. they don't allow for all the fun that's out there to be had. He spent his life flip flopping between having fun and trying to honor the rules of his Dad. He'd come by the dads house about once a month.
Son 4 was as fence rider too but he was far more conservative and wound tend to not be so hasty by jumping into things dad would have called "sinful". He saw dads rules for living as more of a suggestion and good thoughts but one doesn't have to take them literally. You know how it is you don't want to "offend" people around you in life with all these rules that your dad just made up. He also shares the name and made sure to come over every Sunday.
Son 5.... son 5 tried diligently to uphold the father principals. I mean every day of the week! After all he has the family name to protect and doesn't want to dishonor it in any way. Between talking on the ph, texting, and visiting.. he communicated with the father at least 5 times a day. He and the father were in sync on almost every aspect of his life. But.. there are temptations out there and from time to time he made the wrong choices and went against what he knew to be right. He'd confess his wrongs to the father and ask him for guidance all the time.

Please read this verse -> Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Now I ask you fellow Jag enthusiast ... in analogy #2 who was the father pleased with and who will receive his inheritance? Who was he not pleased with and who will not receive an inheritance?

For your reference here is the whole context of the above verse. Matthew 7:13-27
Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many are they that enter in thereby. 14 For narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. 16 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Every one therefore that heareth these words of mine, and doeth them, shall be likened unto a wise man, who built his house upon the rock: 25 and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon the rock. 26 And every one that heareth these words of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand: 27 and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and smote upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall thereof.

Last edited by wydopnthrtl; 06-27-2019 at 06:08 AM.
Old 06-27-2019, 09:12 AM
Veteran Member

Was there ever a requirement for "diversity" to begin with? That's the real question here. I can't be the only one who noticed the correlation between shifting demographics in this country and wage stagnation.
Wage stagnation is likely due to a number of reasons, to name some: outsourcing, automation, flattening of taxation. Putting all of it on immigration doesn't make sense.

I am stating that if they were as oppressed as they claim then they would not be allowed to have a platform to spew their feminist garbage from.
Agreed.

And really, women were never oppressed.
Disagree. It is very easy to demonstrate that in recent history (e.g. 50s) women had no viable career path in science, politics, even medicine outside of nursing. Sure, not every woman wants to have a career, but for those that did want, they were clearly prevented from doing so.

Not allowing them to vote and encouraging them to stay home and have kids is simply encouraging the natural order of things.
Natural order of things for men is living in caves and hunting mammoth. Why is this at all desirable?

Old 06-27-2019, 09:49 AM

Wage stagnation is likely due to a number of reasons, to name some: outsourcing, automation, flattening of taxation. Putting all of it on immigration doesn't make sense.
Those things contributed too but labor works on supply/demand. Having a large pool of immigrants willing to work for less will certainly do it, the most I would argue. From a capitalist perspective why should a company pay thirty dollars an hour when they have ten immigrants lined up willing to work for ten?

It is very easy to demonstrate that in recent history (e.g. 50s) women had no viable career path in science, politics, even medicine outside of nursing. Sure, not every woman wants to have a career, but for those that did want, they were clearly prevented from doing so.
How many female scientists are there today? What about engineers, firefighters, truck drivers, and car mechanics? The differences between the two genders were acknowledged and hence women were guided into traditional roles. We hear all the time about "empowerment " from the leftists. Has pushing women into the workforce been good for them? More importantly, what about society as a whole? Have women proven to be more effective politicians or the above mentioned professions? Females in the workforce leads to lower birth rates which obviously is not good for society in itself.

Natural order of things for men is living in caves and
hunting mammoth. Why is this at all desirable?
Man can progress beyond a primitive existence without throwing all common sense out the window. Even in such a society they had tradional gender roles. The men usually hunted/gathered while women cooked and took care of offspring.

Old 06-27-2019, 11:20 AM
Veteran Member

Those things contributed too
We both agreed that wage stagnation is a complex phenomenon with multiple contributing factors. It is now on you to demonstrate that immigration is a significant contributing factor in suppressing wages across multiple industries. Simple assertion will not do.

How many female scientists are there today?
Let me Google that for you: "According to the National Science Foundation, women comprise 43 percent of the U.S. workforce for scientists and engineers under 75 years old. For those under 29 years old, women comprise 56% of the science and engineering workforce."

The differences between the two genders were acknowledged and hence women were guided into traditional roles.
The difference between genders in many areas is less than difference between races. The difference between genders does not also means "lack of ability" - women are capable engineers, scientists, accountants, doctors and so on. Giving up on all of that would be hugely wasteful from economical point of view and would certainly put us at an economical disadvantage.

Even if we disregard economical aspect, how do you propose "guided into traditional roles"? Make them wear burkas and get them chaperoned around? Places that currently practice that are all shitholes, are you trying to turn us into one of these places?

Has pushing women into the workforce been good for them?
About as good as for men - that is, not that great. Work sucks, that why people have to be paid to do it.

Have women proven to be more effective politicians or the above mentioned professions?
Why is your standard "more effective", when it should be "about as effective as men"?

Females in the workforce leads to lower birth rates which obviously is not good for society in itself.
We already have plenty of people, with higher birth rates you start hitting overpopulation and density problems like in China and India. What we need is not more people, what we need is better people.

The men usually hunted/gathered while women cooked and took care of offspring.
That was technological limitation that modern society solved. We learned how to streamline and outsource cooking food and taking care of offspring, freeing women to do more things.

Old 06-27-2019, 12:39 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,236 Likes on 934 Posts

Freeing them to shop, mostly.

Old 06-27-2019, 02:52 PM

We both agreed that wage stagnation is a complex phenomenon with multiple contributing factors. It is now on you to demonstrate that immigration is a significant contributing factor in suppressing wages across multiple industries. Simple assertion will not do.
That's like asking me to prove to you that if a manufacturer or vendor has trouble selling something, he lowers the price. Come on, guy.

We donít need to rely on complex statistical calculations to see the harm being done to some workers. Simply look at how employers have reacted. A decade ago, Crider Inc., a chicken processing plant in Georgia, was raided by immigration agents, and 75 percent of its workforce vanished over a single weekend. Shortly after, Crider placed an ad in the local newspaper announcing job openings at higher wages. Similarly, the flood of recent news reports on abuse of the H-1B visa program shows that firms will quickly dismiss their current tech workforce when they find cheaper immigrant workers.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...nt-jobs-214216

Let me Google that for you: "According to the National Science Foundation, women comprise 43 percent of the U.S. workforce for scientists and engineers under 75 years old. For those under 29 years old, women comprise 56% of the science and engineering workforce."
I will have to look into these stats. Based upon my observations I have never seen a female automotive, aircraft, or civil engineer or scientist for that matter.

The difference between genders does not also means "lack of ability" - women are capable engineers, scientists, accountants, doctors and so on. Giving up on all of that would be hugely wasteful from economical point of view and would certainly put us at an economical disadvantage.
Some are capable but you're starting to sound like a feminist yourself when the you say genetic differences don't translate into general ability. How many women can work as a fireman and lug a 250lb body out of a burning building? On the intellect side, how many female inventors and composers have there been? I am not suggesting that women are naturally retarded or something just that their minds are wired differently.

Even if we disregard economical aspect, how do you propose "guided into traditional roles"? Make them wear burkas and get them chaperoned around? Places that currently practice that are all shitholes, are you trying to turn us into one of these places?
Just encourage them to marry and have kids rather than chase education and careers.

Burkas are debatable and I don't have an opinion either way. The church I go to has women wear head coverings and dresses.

Why is your standard "more effective", when it should be "about as effective as men"?
They're not even equally effective. But to to be far, most modern male politicians are very useless themselves as they're more concerned about pleasing overlords and being politically correct rather than doing what's right.

Back to females, even in voting they don't show a positive track record. So what did exactly did this country gain by allowing women to vote?
https://news.gallup.com/poll/120839/...dless-Age.aspx

What we need is not more people, what we need is better people.
I can see this point. We used to import these better people mostly from Europe. Now it's mainly from the Third World. That's obviously a problem as you can't maintain a 1st World society with a 3rd World population. Coupled with these immigrants having a higher birth rate and we have an extra large problem.

That was technological limitation that modern society solved. We learned how to streamline and outsource cooking food and taking care of offspring, freeing women to do more things.
It would be better if they were making more babies and the husband worked. Problem is that usually both have to work if they want to keep their heads above water. All the recent influx of immigrants and the corporatacracy are to blame for this.

Last edited by AJ16er; 06-27-2019 at 05:10 PM.
Old 06-27-2019, 04:53 PM

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...nt-jobs-214216

I will have to look into these stats. Based upon my observations I have never seen a female automotive, aircraft, or civil engineer or scientist for that matter.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/120839/...dless-Age.aspx

I have two daughters the youngest turned 40 this year got her MBA in corporate finance at 23 went to work for Insurance co as claims adjuster when co-workers found out she had a masters degree they couldn't believe she took the job, most of her co-workers had no colledge degree. Two years later she became cash disbursement officer responsible for seeing anywhere from 5-15 million got transferred to proper accounts. She was there 5 years when she left she running financial analysis reports for upper management. She seen the writing on the wall when GM decided to get out of insurance business. Went to work for mid-sized city here in NC managed their water Dept. Two years later she applied for and got The budget directors job when it came open, when the Finance Director retired She applied for it on the last day and got it. The reason for waiting till the last minute was she had interviewed for and was offered the budget directors job in Chandler Arizona . When she interviewed she was told by the person she would answer to that she had the strongest interview she had seen since she was involved in the process, their budget by the way was 800 million.

The oldest daughter joined the navy after high school was in aircraft maintenance eventually became QC for the team. After discharge went to work for Lockheed Martin in Quality Control bout a year or so later 9-11 happened Lockheed had a big layoff she was one 0f them. She then joined the national guard was assigned to an engineer division in in NC, got married went back to school UNC at Charlotte graduated with a Mechanical Engineer degree. Two weeks before graduation United Technologies offered her a job at Sikorsky Aircraft in Connecticut, she told me their offer to which I responded thats sounds loke a good offer to me you going to take maybe depends on what they say about my counter offer. When I asked her if she was crazy her response was I have a lot to offer them, I'm a veteran, I have aircraft maint background, I'm a female in what is traditionally considered a mans field might as well get all I can up front. She pulled another 10 grand out of them. A year later United tech sold Sikorsky to Lockheed they came in layed off 200 engineers she said they were all minorities, 40% percent were women she was the youngest at 40, Apparently they had the same thought process as you and others in this thread if you're a minority and a woman we don't need you. A month and a half later United Technologies offered her another job in Minnesota.

The reason for my short synopsis of their careers is this. They both have careers in what have traditionally been considered a mans field. They have both persevered when needed and came out on top. If the majority of the people they had to interact with were backward thinking people like you and others in this thread they would be relegated to a subservient life of pregnant and barefoot but then they wouldn't be a threat to your manly ego then would they.

Last edited by swayne; 06-27-2019 at 04:56 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by swayne:
Jayt2 (06-27-2019), Queen and Country (06-28-2019), SinF (06-28-2019)
Old 06-27-2019, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by swayne View Post

A year later United tech sold Sikorsky to Lockheed they came in layed off 200 engineers she said they were all minorities, 40% percent were women she was the youngest at 40, Apparently they had the same thought process as you and others in this thread if you're a minority and a woman we don't need you.
Or perhaps they were not satisfied with the performance of those 200 engineers? In today's lawsuit-happy PC climate I can not imagine them laying them off because they are "racist" or "sexist." They hired them in the first place, didn't they?

They both have careers in what have traditionally been considered a mans field. They have both persevered when needed and came out on top. If the majority of the people they had to interact with were backward thinking people like you and others in this thread they would be relegated to a subservient life of pregnant and barefoot but then they wouldn't be a threat to your manly ego then would they.
So what? I took a sewing class in junior high and was awful at it while the girls excelled. I am sure if I really applied myself I could have at least passed the class and perhaps even became an accomplished seamster. That wouldn't disprove biological differences leading to the sexes tending to be better at certain things.

When career-minded women are elderly, childless, and grandchild-less cat ladies I imagine they look at the situation from another perspective. Suddenly "proving" you can out-do a man in a given field seems like a life wasted. A have a boomer friend and his daughter recently had a baby. She is not happy that she has to work and leave the child behind. I suggested that she should quit and let the husband work. He agreed.

This type of attitude is why the West is experiencing such a demographic crisis. The entire culture needs a thorough re-examination and assessing on what is ultimately the purpose of life and society.

Old 06-27-2019, 06:06 PM
Received 233 Likes on 168 Posts

AJ16er.

Don't you ever get tired of spewing your racist, white supremacy, anti-feminist bull-**** all across our forum. Eventually everyone will tire of your crap, not take your bait and just ignore you. Many of us are sick of crap you keep writing.
You just write anything that will cause controversy.
Go away!

Old 06-27-2019, 08:01 PM

Or perhaps they were not satisfied with the performance of those 200 engineers? In today's lawsuit-happy PC climate I can not imagine them laying them off because they are "racist" or "sexist." They hired them in the first place, didn't they?

So what? I took a sewing class in junior high and was awful at it while the girls excelled. I am sure if I really applied myself I could have at least passed the class and perhaps even became an accomplished seamster. That wouldn't disprove biological differences leading to the sexes tending to be better at certain things.

When career-minded women are elderly, childless, and grandchild-less cat ladies I imagine they look at the situation from another perspective. Suddenly "proving" you can out-do a man in a given field seems like a life wasted. A have a boomer friend and his daughter recently had a baby. She is not happy that she has to work and leave the child behind. I suggested that she should quit and let the husband work. He agreed.

This type of attitude is why the West is experiencing such a demographic crisis. The entire culture needs a thorough re-examination and assessing on what is ultimately the purpose of life and society.

This post pretty well explains why you don't want women and other minorities in the workforce you might actually have to try harder. You apparently have problems comprehending what you read otherwise you would have picked up on a few facts in what you read. She was hired by one company United technologies which owned Sikorsky Aircraft under their corporate umbrella then a year or so later they decided to sell off Sikorsky, Lockheed ending up buying Sikorsky and immediately proceeded to start laying off people. I'm sure someone high up in corporate hierarchy would be more knowledgeable to answer the legal aspects of the layoffs but having just purchased the company the new owners had considerable leeway as to the discrimination charges especially since they gave severance packages as small as they were. The parent company that originally hired her had an opening in Minneapolis and hired her a second time so pretty sure work performance was not a factor while she worked for them on the first employment stint.

Was this explanation simple enough for you to understand what you just read or are you still having trouble comprehending what you just read, or are you just pretending to not understand so as to continue bashing a class of people you think doesn't deserve to be in the workforce.

The following users liked this post:
SinF (06-28-2019)
Old 06-28-2019, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Tijoe View Post
AJ16er.

Don't you ever get tired of spewing your racist, white supremacy, anti-feminist bull-**** all across our forum. Eventually everyone will tire of your crap, not take your bait and just ignore you. Many of us are sick of crap you keep writing.
You just write anything that will cause controversy.
Go away!
I can assure you that I don't do this to ruffle feathers because I get a kick out of it but to raise awareness of certain things. I don't think you realize the sheer hatred and contempt most of these minorities hold for you. Example:

Seeing Poor White People Makes Me Happy - RaceBaitr

This was written by a black affirmative action wonder "professor." Notice it isn't against "racists" but White people in general. It doesn't matter how tolerant and inclusive you are. They see only your race. Is this what you'd want educating your children?

Old 06-28-2019, 05:00 AM
Veteran Member
Received 459 Likes on 315 Posts

Holy **** this thread.

SinF (06-28-2019)
Old 06-28-2019, 07:51 AM
Veteran Member

That's like asking me to prove to you that if a manufacturer or vendor has trouble selling something, he lowers the price. Come on, guy.
Nope, not going to accept this. Show me the evidence.

Let me elaborate.

Immigrants (assume we are talking illegals) dominate fruit picking, meat processing and so on jobs. These are low paying jobs and a very small fraction of total economy. That is, these would be minimal wage jobs or would get automated away (or combination of both) if not for immigrant labor. Doing so would also increase costs of food staples. I don't think America can be made great again by freeing up more meatpacking jobs for US Citizens that don't want to do these dirty jobs at that wage level.

About the only valid example I could think of immigration suppressing wages is abuse of H1B visa system by tech industry. However, technically, this is legal immigration that is being abused by bad corporate players.

---

I am not going to further discuss your views on women, I find them repugnant and anti-factual. The science shows that intellectually woman about the same as men, this translates into them being equally capable of professional work. Physical work is largely done by machines, strong backs are rarely required these days (firefighters, construction, etc. aside). Temperamentally, women tend to be more neurotic and nurturing and less aggressive, however differences are only notable at the extremes of normal distribution - this means most mass murderers are men and most crazy cat ladies (mountain men) are women. That impacts very small % of population, and there will be always outliers that don't fit into society of either gender.

What is important to me, is that women are given choice and opportunity to do what they want. Not a guaranteed outcome, but choice and ability to apply themselves. If that choice is to be stay at home mother - more power to them. However, you and me shouldn't have a say in that.

Last edited by SinF; 06-28-2019 at 08:15 AM.
swayne (06-28-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Boomers Ruined Everything

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: