Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes. Fun, laughs and good times here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poop Map of San Francisco

Old 04-18-2019, 09:48 AM
Veteran Member
Received 941 Likes on 658 Posts
Default Poop Map of San Francisco

Caution
Iffen you do go there..DO NOT wear good shoes..Old rubber boots with thick soles should suffice.

http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/20...-deep-doo-doo/

The following users liked this post:
Takeo (04-18-2019)
Old 04-19-2019, 04:46 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Visited SF back in 2012 with my young family ... my thoughts then were what a **** hole of a place. How can people suggest its a beautiful city?
Thankfully we stayed out in San Mateo which was lovely But SF? No thank you.

Fishermans Wharf ... what a dump.
Chinatown an even bigger dump.
Bums everywhere, stores where you had to leave your bags at the front desk to gain access ... no we'll pass thank you!

Was glad to leave there. Regrettably, we had to drive through the city to get to Muir Woods and beyond ... now that was nice, the place not the drive.

Old 04-19-2019, 05:02 AM
Veteran Member
Received 86 Likes on 49 Posts

Old 04-19-2019, 09:57 AM
Veteran Member
Received 3,372 Likes on 2,630 Posts

Our Jaguar club did a drive to the Muir Woods a couple years ago, as one member was a botanist specializing in Redwoods in his working life.

Not being originally From California, we always thought Redwoods were on the North Coast and looked forward to the trip. I Never imagined these would be down on the Peninsula!

What I saw of SF that time firmly set in my mind that it's a Giant Slum with all the usual attendant, um, Features thereof! We decided we're Never going back.
(';')

The following users liked this post:
MoabUtah (04-20-2019)
Old 04-21-2019, 06:20 PM
Received 110 Likes on 98 Posts

San Fransisco is what you end up with in a rabidly Liberal city awash in welfare. Lots of tech money spread around so the elites can insulate themselves from the everyday people. Constant talk about equality and compassion but it's all talk. What use to be a tourist hot spot is now a dangerous dump where you have to be careful where you go. And it's getting worse. Seattle, New York, Los Angeles, Portland all headed down the same path.

Old 04-22-2019, 03:04 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mleskovar View Post
San Fransisco is what you end up with in a rabidly Liberal city awash in welfare. Lots of tech money spread around so the elites can insulate themselves from the everyday people. Constant talk about equality and compassion but it's all talk. What use to be a tourist hot spot is now a dangerous dump where you have to be careful where you go. And it's getting worse. Seattle, New York, Los Angeles, Portland all headed down the same path.
Yeasagree. Was in Seattle last year and that is not the best either but much better than SF.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:33 AM
Veteran Member
Received 86 Likes on 49 Posts

If shitting is your problem when your'e up there, in the air, the intergalactic laxative will get you from here to there ... (song).