PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

03 STR for Sale in TN very nice ..$8,000

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 03 STR for Sale in TN very nice ..$8,000

Elegant, super muscle car at a bargin price. If you hear it rumble and feel the accelration of 14 lbs boost and 400+ hp, you will have to take it home.
I am the third adult owner of this very nice, 2003 supercharged S Type R. British racing green. Very good condition. Excellent mechanicals. All electrics work. The 5.2 liter V8 starts easily and runs well. Uses no oil, minor oil drip around valve cover gasket.
Tires Brakes and rotars have less than 5k miles. Interior is nice condtion. Some wear on the drivers seat but all seams are tight, no rips. Head liner has been replaced, carpets are in very good condition. Heated , power front seats, moon roof ( no leaks), all leather,all power assists.
Body is in excellent condition. This car spent all of its prior life in Texas. the hood and top clear coat is begining to fade. Professionally maintained by a local Jag tech. Transmission was serviced 2010 and is the smoothiest auto I have ever owned.
Tinted windows ( it was in Texas) cool body side molding. K & N cool air intake. Approximately 14 lbs of boost and 410 hp at the rear wheels. All rubber under the hood has been replaced. A great Alpine sound system with CD but no navigation. Auto interior temp system works well. Mena gallary exhaust is a deep throaty rumble that even my wife appreciates. 92k miles, clear title and CarFax
We have moved full time to our country home and need the space for a 4X4..400 hp is fun but not on ice and snow in the hills...
Cash or certified check..sorrry not in the car finance business. PM me for pictures and questions.
Phil in Nashville pwtrusty@yahoo.com