PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

1999 Jaguar XJR British Racing Green

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Jaguar XJR British Racing Green

1999 Jaguar XJR Supercharged Sedan

VIN # SAJPX184XXC861493
96,300 Miles
British Racing Green on Oatmeal Connelly Leather
Automatic
California Car
Clean and Clear Title
No Accidents No Paintwork Non-smoker!

Car located in San Francisco Bay Area

Offered at $8,490

This car has been well maintained with all it’s regular services performed and nothing overlooked. At 76,000 miles, the car had a major service including replacing fuel pumps, all belts including the supercharger belt, replacing sunroof motor, and flushing cooling system. This is a no stories car that has been adult owned and maintained. It was not abused. It even still has its original full size spare and wheel unused. The paint and interior are all original and in great shape…no accidents or fender benders here! The paint on the front shows some signs of age and wear, but is in very good condition considering its age.

I found this car for a good friend a couple of years ago. He has put on about 14,000 miles since he has owned it and has absolutely raved about it. He loves the power, the look, and the ride. However, he just had the opportunity to buy a relatively new 7-series BMW and now has too many cars. He hates to sell this car, but he also doesn’t like the idea of it sitting outside. Since he has owned it, he has put on Bridgestone Potenza tires (less than 3,000 miles ago), new brake pads and rotors, overhauled the calipers, and did several oil changes. The car needs nothing and is ready to be enjoyed.

California registration is paid through February 2011.

All books, records, original window sticker, and extra keys are included.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 714-335-4911 or me@paulkramer.com. I also have tons of photos on the car.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some pictures