PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidAtlantic]: Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack

Offered for sale are a Jaguar Racing Team short sleeve shirt and backpack. Both products are Official Team Merchandise produced under license from Jaguar Racing. Both items are New Without Tags (NWOT).

Men's short sleeve shirt is a size Large. Measurement from armpit-to-armpit laying flat is 23", which would make the chest size 46". Button down collar and button front. Buttons on front of shirt are engraved with 'JAGUAR RACING'. Jaguar 'leaper' and words 'JAGUAR RACING embroidered over front chest pocket. Sponsor patches on front of the shirt are:
- HSBC
- AT&T
- BECK'S
- EDS
- Michelin

Sponsor patches and embroidery on the sleeves are:
- COSWORTH Racing
- Castrol
- DUPONT
- S. Oliver
- HP Invent.

On the back of the shirt, you have words 'COSWORTH Racing' embroidered across the shoulder area, with the Jaguar 'leaper' and the words 'JAGUAR RACING' heat set vinyl decal below.

This is an incredibly good looking shirt, and would be a wonderful addition to any Jaguar enthusiast's wardrobe or automobilia collection.

The Jaguar backpack is a high quality product as well. The backpack is dark green in color, and is made from a super durable, heavy duty fabric, like Cordura. The Jaguar 'leaper' and the words 'JAGUAR RACING' are embroidered on the front of the backpack, as well as on the pockets on the right and left sides. The zipper pulls for the main compartment feature dark green vinyl covers with the outline of the Jaguar 'leaper' in red. The backpack has padded adjustable shoulder straps, red piping surrounding where the front meets the back, and the back of the backpack (the part that would rest against your back) is nicely quilted and padded. There are two airflow vents built into the bottom corners of the front of the backpack.

I'll also include three Jaguar baseball caps. Two have the letters 'XK' embroidered in gold thread across the front, and the third has the Jaguar 'leaper' and the word 'Jaguar' emroidered across the front. All three caps are dark green in color, and all three are new. These were provided by a Jaguar dealership.

Selling the lot for $100.00. I can accept a Paypal payment. Send me a PM if you'd like to purchase these items. Don't miss this opportunity to acquire both of these sought after Jaguar Racing Team items. You don't see them come along all that often, and rarely, if ever, together. Free shipping to addresses in the Continental U.S. Shipping at actual cost, to be paid by buyer, for all other destinations. Thanks for checking out my auction.

Attached Thumbnails Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-shirt.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-shirt2.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-shirt3.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-shirt4.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-shirt5.jpg  

Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-backpack.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-backpack2.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-backpack3.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-backpack4.jpg   Jaguar Racing Team Shirt and Backpack-backpack5.jpg  

Old 06-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I really like the backpack. Are you willing to sell that by itself? I already have hats, shirts, etc. Thanks.

-Trevor

Old 06-17-2014, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Trevor
I really like the backpack. Are you willing to sell that by itself? I already have hats, shirts, etc. Thanks.

-Trevor
Greetings Trevor. Sorry, but I'd like to sell the lot and not divide it up. Thanks for your inquiry though.

Old 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by CoventryCars
Greetings Trevor. Sorry, but I'd like to sell the lot and not divide it up. Thanks for your inquiry though.
I had a feeling that would be the case and I understand. I really like that backpack so if you change your mind please let me know. The only item I'm really not interested in is the shirt. Im willing to buy the hats and the backpack if that helps? Please let me know.I also live in MD so depending on your location in MD I could pick the items up as well. Thanks.

Old 06-20-2014, 08:08 PM

Willing to pay $60 for the lot.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:50 PM

Bumpity-bump-bump...

Old 07-15-2014, 08:16 PM

Guess you're not interested in my offer?

Old 07-16-2014, 05:48 PM
Received 95 Likes on 85 Posts

How about $75 for the lot?

Old 07-17-2014, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by anindyam
How about $75 for the lot?
If you were local, and we could meet up in person, I'd take $75.00. Can't do $75.00 without including cost for mailing. Thanks for the offer though.

Old 07-17-2014, 12:10 PM

If you were local, and we could meet up in person, I'd take $75.00. Can't do $75.00 without including cost for mailing. Thanks for the offer though.
$75 cash in hand. Will meet for pickup.

Old 07-18-2014, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Trevor
$75 cash in hand. Will meet for pickup.
Trevor,

Sent you a PM.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:29 AM
Veteran Member
Received 152 Likes on 131 Posts

I want the shirt

Last edited by vincent661983; 07-19-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-25-2014, 06:10 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I'll have the shirts

Offered for sale are a Jaguar Racing Team short sleeve shirt and backpack. Both products are Official Team Merchandise produced under license from Jaguar Racing. Both items are New Without Tags (NWOT).

Men's short sleeve shirt is a size Large. Measurement from armpit-to-armpit laying flat is 23", which would make the chest size 46". Button down collar and button front. Buttons on front of shirt are engraved with 'JAGUAR RACING'. Jaguar 'leaper' and words 'JAGUAR RACING embroidered over front chest pocket. Sponsor patches on front of the shirt are:
- HSBC
- AT&T
- BECK'S
- EDS
- Michelin

Sponsor patches and embroidery on the sleeves are:
- COSWORTH Racing
- Castrol
- DUPONT
- S. Oliver
- HP Invent.

On the back of the shirt, you have words 'COSWORTH Racing' embroidered across the shoulder area, with the Jaguar 'leaper' and the words 'JAGUAR RACING' heat set vinyl decal below.

This is an incredibly good looking shirt, and would be a wonderful addition to any Jaguar enthusiast's wardrobe or automobilia collection.

The Jaguar backpack is a high quality product as well. The backpack is dark green in color, and is made from a super durable, heavy duty fabric, like Cordura. The Jaguar 'leaper' and the words 'JAGUAR RACING' are embroidered on the front of the backpack, as well as on the pockets on the right and left sides. The zipper pulls for the main compartment feature dark green vinyl covers with the outline of the Jaguar 'leaper' in red. The backpack has padded adjustable shoulder straps, red piping surrounding where the front meets the back, and the back of the backpack (the part that would rest against your back) is nicely quilted and padded. There are two airflow vents built into the bottom corners of the front of the backpack.

I'll also include three Jaguar baseball caps. Two have the letters 'XK' embroidered in gold thread across the front, and the third has the Jaguar 'leaper' and the word 'Jaguar' emroidered across the front. All three caps are dark green in color, and all three are new. These were provided by a Jaguar dealership.

Selling the lot for $100.00. I can accept a Paypal payment. Send me a PM if you'd like to purchase these items. Don't miss this opportunity to acquire both of these sought after Jaguar Racing Team items. You don't see them come along all that often, and rarely, if ever, together. Free shipping to addresses in the Continental U.S. Shipping at actual cost, to be paid by buyer, for all other destinations. Thanks for checking out my auction.

If you give Trevor the back pack, I will but the shirts depending on the price. I live in the UK, Oxford.

Old 07-31-2014, 04:52 PM
Received 251 Likes on 169 Posts

Still available?

Old 08-01-2014, 06:45 AM

Thanks for the interest...items are SOLD! Thanks Trevor!

The following users liked this post:
Trevor (08-01-2014)