PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: 2003 S Type R 99k miles $ 3,900 B/O Must Sell!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 01:53 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 2003 S Type R 99k miles $ 3,900 B/O Must Sell!

As seen on Craigslist: https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...597123531.html

2003 Jaguar S Type R. Silver with Black leather sport seats. This car is loaded with sunroof, navigation, power everything, factory CD in dash and also a CD changer in trunk. Interior is easily 9/10 and seats have no rips or tears. The A/C works and is COLD. Exterior is also super clean with no rust whatsoever but I did notice a small amount of surface rust in trunk near battery, which must have just started because it wasn't there last year. There are a few MINOR body blemishes that come with a car this age. I would say the exterior is also about a 8/10.

I have owned the car for about 3 years and driven it about 12k miles over that time. This car has new premium tires (less than 1k miles on them) and lots of other maintenance including; engine oil, new brakes and rotors (expensive), rear suspension control arms and bushings, front upper control arms, new coils, electric emergency brake mechanism, and probably a few other items I am forgetting. I have records that date to my purchase.

Disclosure: The car will need a transmission service, as it has developed a leak over the past winter season and will go into "limp home mode" after driving it for a few days. So, I parked it in April and haven't been driving it.
I had the transmission filter/pan/gasket changed by an independent garage and I don't think they did the job right hence the leak I noticed after it being parked all winter. It has the other common trait of very occasional abrupt shifting and surging while warming up. Other than that, the trans seems to shift fine. I will allow short test drives but assume it needs transmission service/repair/ or (worst case) replacement.

I am asking $ 3,900 or best reasonable offer. I really do want to sell it to make room for a new car purchase. The car is located in Pittsburgh, PA. I prefer to sell the whole car but may consider selling parts if it doesn't sell so please let me now your interests.

Attached Thumbnails 2003 S Type R 99k miles  $ 3,900 B/O Must Sell!-str-side.jpg   2003 S Type R 99k miles  $ 3,900 B/O Must Sell!-str-front-angle.jpg   2003 S Type R 99k miles  $ 3,900 B/O Must Sell!-str-front.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SAJEA03V731M57589-Report.pdf (31.2 KB, 42 views)