PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Western US]: 2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S, Only 7300 Miles, Warranty, Loaded, BRG with Brogue Interior

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 11:28 PM
Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Default 2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S, Only 7300 Miles, Warranty, Loaded, BRG with Brogue Interior

2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S Convertible, 2nd Owner car with only 7300 Miles, 75K Warranty until 2021

5.0 Liter +495 HP Supercharged 8-Cylinder Engine with 8-Speed Automatic Transmission

Rare and Gorgeous Combination of British Racing Green with Brogue Leather Interior!

ORIGINAL MRSP @ +$104K with over $12K Factory/Dealer Options including:
  • British Racing Green Metallic Paint
  • 20-inch Cyclone Black Wheels
  • Performance Pack V8 S (Interior Black Pack, 14-way performance seats, flat-bottom steering wheel, configurable Dynamic mode, red brake calipers, selectable exhaust)
  • Real Carbon Fiber Factory Trim Pieces (Carbon Fiber Hood Louvres, Carbon Fiber Side Power Vents, Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, Carbon Fiber Roll Hoops)
  • HD and Sirius Satellite Radio
  • Vision Pack V8 S (Adaptive front lighting, front parking sensors, backup camera, and blind-spot monitoring system)
  • Climate Pack (Heated driver seat, heated steering wheel)
  • Premium Pack V8 S (Dual zone garage door opener, wind deflector, lockable interior storage)
  • Stainless Steel Pedal Covers (Bright Metal, Automatic)
  • Dealer-installed 3M Clear Bra (Front nose clip/fenders, door edges)
  • All Weather Car Cover ($455; F-Type with Jaguar Logo)

Warranty

Purchased from Albuquerque Jaguar-Land Rover Dealership in May, 2017; fully transferrable 48-month, 75,000 mile extended warranty for Engine, Transmission, Drive Axle, Air Conditioning, Heating/Cooling, Electrical, Braking, Suspension, Steering, Fuel Delivery, and Enhanced Systems Protection. Some exclusions may apply for normal wear and tear, aftermarket accessories, driver abuse, use of non-Jaguar parts, etc. The warranty is entered in the Jaguar service database.

Service History and Condition

Even though the car only has 7300 original miles on the odometer, I had the 16,000-Mile Service performed in May 2017 at 5960 miles at Albuquerque Jaguar Dealership; service included all new filters (dual engine intake and cabin filters), oil change/filter, and multi-point inspection and technical service bulletin update checks.

This a NW car; No Rust/No Water Damage and Clean Carfax! Found (2) minor paint blemishes (less than size of a pencil eraser), minor road rash on driver side wheel/tire from when I originally purchased (fixable but I was going to replace the slick Pirelli's after a bit more wear for the much better Michelin Sport 4S tires so have not addressed), and the driver door armrest has slight wear on underside (also fixable but hard to see). The low grille cross member has a couple of rock chips that I did not have fixed. Rest of vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out. All mechanical and electrical systems are in great working order. Convertible top in excellent condition as is rest of the car interior. Engine bay is tight and clean. The car does not have the spare tire kit (can be purchased from Jag dealer if so desired). I just had the entire car professionally buffed and waxed; looks and runs excellent...this is one fast and furious machine that sounds and looks fantastic!

Carfax Highlights

· No Accidents / Damage Reported to CARFAX

· No Airbag Deployment Reported to CARFAX

· Vehicle Qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee

· No Structural/Frame Damage Reported to CARFAX

· No Manufacturer Recalls Reported to CARFAX

· No Indication of an Odometer Rollback

· No Total Loss Reported to CARFAX

Asking $54,000 OBO. Also selling on eBay and local listings.

PM me if have questions or interested in making an offer.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:24 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,019 Likes on 740 Posts

Gorgeous !

The following users liked this post:
Desert Dawg (05-18-2018)
Old 05-18-2018, 12:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 526 Likes on 371 Posts

Originally Posted by King Charles
Gorgeous !
+1!

That is a stunning colour combo. I wish I could afford a second Jag

Desert Dawg (05-18-2018)
Old 05-21-2018, 05:49 AM
Banned
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

best ad I have ever seen, amazing price. you sir, get an A+

Desert Dawg (05-21-2018)
Old 05-21-2018, 11:25 AM

Thanks John...I am getting bids on eBay so I think it's going to sell. One day left. I am going to miss the old girl!

Old 05-23-2018, 10:18 PM
Veteran Member
Received 600 Likes on 446 Posts

So did it sell? Don't see the add on eBay anymore. Love the car, if it's not sold and still around in a few months I may be interested. Moving and changing jobs next month so no new Jag for me till I get settled back in.

Old 05-23-2018, 10:23 PM

Thanks; no, it did not sell on eBay as the bidder retracted the offer. But I have it on AutoTrader and talking to a couple of folks who seem to be interested. If it doesn't sell, I will keep this listing open so you'll know. Thanks for the interest and good luck on the move and new job!

Been to Maui...great place and hoping to get back there again someday!