PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthWest]: 2016 F-Type R - AWD and 550hp. 9.5k miles.

Old 12-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Smile 2016 F-Type R - AWD and 550hp. 9.5k miles.

Hi,
I'm selling my 2016 Jaguar F-Type R AWD. 550hp supercharged V8 and AWD. Clean title. 7 months old. VIN # upon request. It has 9.5k miles.. Never smoked in. Business ventures prevent me from keeping it any further so I'm listing it for sale for $85,000. It's like new. I'm willing to ship as well.
It's a very well maintained car with a LONG warranty left. It was bought new from Jaguar of Seattle 6 months ago.
Glacier White is one of the best looking colors for the Jaguar F-Type. It has a pearl effect in the paint. Very few exist in this exist color combination with the wheels from the factory (special 2016 option).

Interior is Black leather with white ivory stitching. It contrasts great with the full leather dashboard and the 20" OEM Gyrodyne wheels. The car is in PERFECT working condition. Brand new tires on it AND comes with a 60k mile warranty. It sounds absolutely amazing with power to boot (please youtube some videos or check it out in person, the sound is intoxicating)!
It turns heads and got more compliments than I can count. The car has been meticulously cared for the short time it's been owned and garaged always. If you have any questions, please ask away!

Shipping: Your responsibility!

Options (comes almost fully loaded with navigation, heated seats, bluetooth, heated wheel by itself)
Vision Pack
Black Pack

MSRP: $109,500

Have had it for not too long, but recently came upon a venture I must rather pursue hence the sale. It's the best looking car I've ever seen honestly and you'll get more people gawking and looking than you'll imagine.

Much higher resolutions pictures at request!

2016 F-Type R - AWD and 550hp. 9.5k miles.-uu8bunm.jpg
2016 F-Type R - AWD and 550hp. 9.5k miles.-zy7obin.jpg
2016 F-Type R - AWD and 550hp. 9.5k miles.-tubrxgp.jpg
2016 F-Type R - AWD and 550hp. 9.5k miles.-ybaubgq.jpg

Have a great day

The following users liked this post:
mosesbotbol (01-05-2017)