Go Back  Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum > Jaguar Classifieds > PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds
Reload this Page >

670 HP Project Predator Performance Package Available and In Hand!

Notices
PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
View Poll Results: Which part are you most curious about?
Crank and super pulley upgrade together?
66.67%
What's this intercooler shenanigans?
33.33%
Does fire come out of the jet tips?
0%
Will this make up for the terrible lack of basic engineering techniques employed by jaguar?
33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

670 HP Project Predator Performance Package Available and In Hand!

Reply Subscribe

Old 04-27-2019, 05:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 670 HP Project Predator Performance Package Available and In Hand!

Aftermarket supercooling radiator, very well made. Was totally custom and that part alone took over a month to receive as it was being custom made.

Shipping boxes

Straight from the UK mate. Made in conjunction with jag mechanics ore yonder.

Aftermarket supercooling radiator, very well made. Was totally custom and that part alone took over a month to receive as it was being custom made.

Straight from the UK mate. Made in conjunction with jag mechanics ore yonder.

Shipping boxes
Hey all,

Because my jag turned into a cluster****, I have, new and still in the boxes, virtually the entire $14500 project predator package available for sale. Will part out of sell as whole. Only thing missing is the ecm adaptor alienwhatever brand tool (files for tuning included, you'll just need to purchase another instal device). Everything is already made and in hand in Nashville, Tn but I'll ship nationwide (or further for small parts). This package has the crank pulley, super pulley, full exhaust with VIP jet fighter mod, 200 cell sport cats, custom larger intercooler/radiator, new belt, new air filters, ecm tune, speed limit removal, bushings and suspension upgrades, 30mm lowering kit and more. It is the whole kit amd kaboodle. Have over $14000 in it, looking for 9500 OBO. Thanks y'all. And if you have any concerns about why I didn't install, three words, engine oil overfill! God granted me a lemon, the dealer handled the rest of the unnecessary pain and legal drama.

Chris

Last edited by Chris starko; 04-27-2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-27-2019, 07:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 3,126 Likes on 2,360 Posts

I don't need any more fire coming out of the tips. My cat's butt is already singed.

Old 04-27-2019, 07:59 AM
Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris starko View Post
Hey all,

Because my jag turned into a cluster****, I have, new and still in the boxes, virtually the entire $14500 project predator package available for sale. Will part out of sell as whole. Only thing missing is the ecm adaptor alienwhatever brand tool (files for tuning included, you'll just need to purchase another instal device). Everything is already made and in hand in Nashville, Tn but I'll ship nationwide (or further for small parts). This package has the crank pulley, super pulley, full exhaust with VIP jet fighter mod, 200 cell sport cats, custom larger intercooler/radiator, new belt, new air filters, ecm tune, speed limit removal, bushings and suspension upgrades, 30mm lowering kit and more. It is the whole kit amd kaboodle. Have over $14000 in it, looking for 9500 OBO. Thanks y'all. And if you have any concerns about why I didn't install, three words, engine oil overfill! God granted me a lemon, the dealer handled the rest of the unnecessary pain and legal drama.Chris
I doubt the tune files you are offering could be applied to a car with a different VIN than the one you had.

Old 04-27-2019, 09:52 AM
Received 2,824 Likes on 2,562 Posts

I've moved this to the classified - no selling of items allowed in the model forums

Old 04-27-2019, 12:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RGPV6S View Post
I doubt the tune files you are offering could be applied to a car with a different VIN than the one you had.
Paramount's tune was not car specific. However the package will require a master mechanic to install and certainly its very recommended that he further customize the spark tables etc. The parts are incredibly high quality, quite phenomenal actually. Will have pics for y'all soon.