Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-buy-classifieds-9/)
-   -   Brand new v12 engine for sale not reco been in storage for 30 years perfect! (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-buy-classifieds-9/brand-new-v12-engine-sale-not-reco-been-storage-30-years-perfect-76808/)

jag_art 07-15-2012 04:59 AM

Brand new v12 engine for sale not reco been in storage for 30 years perfect!

Hi guys i Have been very lucky to inherited a very rare piece of history for all you other jaguar enthusiast.....I have for Sale a BRAND new v12 5.3 liter jaguar motor which has been maliciously stored in a proper container with a specially designed stand on wheels so it can be moved around it has been set up on a proper stand so the motor can be turned over monthly with a batterry to pump oil around motor so it would never seize or form moisture inside motor it has been properly sealed up all holes have been sealed with plugs it still has the original starter motor and alternator stickers on it it has been in storage for 25 years in a shed in NSW all pictures will answer most questions hopefully.
I do not need the motor and dont have the room or plans to use it so it will be better off to move it on to someone who will put it to a good home please email me any questions or offers thanks chris

jag_art 07-15-2012 05:06 AM

should say been in nsw for 25 years in uncle farm and down here for 5 years

steveinfrance 07-15-2012 05:33 AM

Hello and welcome.
I think there's a typo in your first line which adds a strange twist to the storage method!!

M90power 07-15-2012 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by steveinfrance (Post 544262)
Hello and welcome.
I think there's a typo in your first line which adds a strange twist to the storage method!!

LOL. very rare? no. cool? hell yes. its freakin awesome.

too bad its an HE or i would be making you an offer.

Translator 07-16-2012 12:40 PM

Quite a unique storage method you have going on down there. ;)

JameyXJ6 07-19-2012 12:25 AM

can you PM me a price?
Oh crap...nevermind...I just noticed where you're located!

jeffn 07-19-2012 08:35 AM

Man, I thought I liked run on sentences...now if I can only get Jesse James to wrap a bike frame around this one...

Dr. Supot 07-19-2012 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by jag_art (Post 544247)
Hi guys i Have been very lucky to inherited a very rare piece of history for all you other jaguar enthusiast.....I have for Sale a BRAND new v12 5.3 liter jaguar motor which has been maliciously stored in a proper container with a specially designed stand on wheels so it can be moved around it has been set up on a proper stand so the motor can be turned over monthly with a batterry to pump oil around motor so it would never seize or form moisture inside motor it has been properly sealed up all holes have been sealed with plugs it still has the original starter motor and alternator stickers on it it has been in storage for 25 years in a shed in NSW all pictures will answer most questions hopefully.
I do not need the motor and dont have the room or plans to use it so it will be better off to move it on to someone who will put it to a good home please email me any questions or offers thanks chris

Hi, What year was the engine manufactured ? What is the Part No. of this engine ?, perhaps it shown on the invoice when you bought it. What is the engine serial No. ?
Thanks.
Please reply to my email drsupot@live.com

Dr. Supot 07-23-2012 01:40 PM

Is this the HE engine ?

adrian1365 11-05-2012 04:08 PM

hi how much do you want for engine and where is it
thanks adrian

steveinfrance 11-06-2012 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by adrian1365 (Post 614887)
hi how much do you want for engine and where is it
thanks adrian

Adrian,
There may be a clue in the first post
it has been in storage for 25 years in a shed in NSW !!
I think that's what put people off (possibly also worried by the malicious storage).

Dr. Supot 03-06-2013 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by jag_art (Post 544247)

Hi, Is the engine HE type? How much you are asking for ?