PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[UnitedKingdom]: Daimler Super V8: Spares or Repair: Runner

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy Daimler Super V8: Spares or Repair: Runner

Hi All.
After some very long battle of ill-health, i find it necessary to part company with my 2001 (51) Daimler Super V8.
It's in a sorry state, and I had every intention of restoring her but i feel i am unable to, and cannot justify the time and money i have left on doing this.
Inside is immaculate. She has a few dents to most body panels due to an accident i had when i had a fit (30,000 miles ago).
I have found a set of 4 doors and boot lid for £400, which i seriously debated getting.
MOT until November 2017.
A few running issues, but nothing that connot be swiftly sorted out. I am unable to at present.
I have no idea what she's worth on paper, so i will leave it up to you guys to offer. (is that allowed?)
I may remove this thread if mod's request it.
Sorry for the melancholy tone.
Lunar.